- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 1/4 acre
La Maison Verte
La Maison Verte is located in Mont Tremblant on the shores of the Diable River, steps from all the wonderful year-round activities the Laurentians have to offer.
Large windows offer relaxing and spectacular views of the river. A comfortable home, close to all services and activities in Mont-Tremblant in a peaceful, semi-remote and tranquil setting!
However, for those of you who enjoy adventure with your tranquility, there is something for everyone to enjoy. There are numerous activities located within walking and driving distance for you and your family.
Mont-Tremblant is a paradise every season of the year! Tremblant and its surroundings (golfs, spa, hiking, boating, canoeing) have become one of the most frequented four seasons resort areas in North America for the diversity of activities the international prestige of sporting and cultural events happening here and the quality of its infrastructure.
No matter what time of the year, there is always something to keep you and your family active. Some of the highlights during the summer months include golf, biking, hiking, kayaking or simply swimming, or sun bathing on the private riverside beach or getting a relaxing massage.
As well, our home is the perfect base from which to train or participate in the Ironman events at Mont-Tremblant.
For the colder months, there are just as many activities ranging from onsite cross country skiing, snowshoeing, sledding to sleigh rides with Mr. Gerry Emond. In addition, you are conveniently close to the ski hills of Mont Tremblant where downhill skiing and snowboarding are abundant.
Our home is centrally located 5 minutes from the quaint village of St-Jovite where you can enjoy shopping, dining and night life with the locals. As well as 10 minutes from the renowned pedestrian village of Mont Tremblant. There is truly something for everyone in this vibrant village. From shopping, dining, musical shows to gondola rides. Winter activities include not only skiing but snowmobiling, dogsledding, tubing, skating and ice climbing. The summer months offer all the mountainous and lake activities that you and your family could imagine and so much more!
For golf enthusiasts, the region offers numerous championship courses with magnificent views of the Laurentian landscape. Notable courses include Le Diable and Le Géant. For cyclists, the linear 200 km Park of 'Le p'tit Train du Nord' is a quick 2 minute ride away. For those looking for the ultimate relaxation there are numerous therapeutic day spas conveniently located close by including the well-known “Scandinavian Spa”.
We spend our own personal vacation time in the Mont Tremblant region knowing that one day this is where we would like to ultimately make our permanent presence. We hope to share our love of this region with you. Our home offers all the conveniences of yours with a true get-away flare. There are two bedrooms and a pull out couch which comfortably sleeps 6 people. This home has a fully stocked kitchen, a cozy wood stove, a balcony, and private beach. A 14 foot canoe and recreational kayak with 4 adult life jackets are included for your fun on the river!
Bring your bicycles and Roller blades , we are two minutes from the Petit Train du Nord cycle path.
We know that you will make memories for a lifetime and we are certain that you will experience the same joy that we have.
Bienvenue a la Maison Verte!
Normand Et Lori,
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière du Diable (5 pieds)
- Golf course: La Maître (1 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Tremblant (5 kms)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Aventure sans fin
- Juna Yoga
- Centre d'activités nature Kanatha Aki
- Aventures Évasion Blanche
- Attitude Montagne
- La Maison des Arts Saint-Faustin
Autodrome / karting centre
- Emond Go-Kart 4 saisons
- Plage du lac Mercier
- Tremblant Beach and Tennis Club
- Tremblant Parc Plage
- Plage municipale du Lac Carré
- Plage Sainte-Lucie
- Plage Tessier
- Plage Major
- Plage municipale Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard
- Lac Tremblant Cruise
- Lac des Sables Cruise
Boat tour company
- Les Croisières Mont-Tremblant
- Croisières Alouette
Casino / racetrack
- Casino de Mont-Tremblant
Cross-country ski centre
- Ski de fond Mont-Tremblant
Downhill ski centre
- Mont Blanc
- Station de sports Mont-Avalanche
Downhill ski resort
Farm / agricultural producer
- Du coq à l'âne des Laurentides
Festival / special event
- Mont-Tremblant en Fête
- Mont-Tremblant Jazz Festival
- Les Rythmes Tremblant
- Tremblant International Blues Festival
- La Fête de la Musique de Tremblant
- Tonga Lumina
- Le Festival Brassicole des Laurentides
- Laurentians International Festival
- Jardin Cérès
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Bête Course
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Belle Course
- Manitou Golf Tremblant
- Golf Le Géant
- Golf Le Diable
- Club de golf Les Ruisseaux
- Club de golf Royal Laurentien
- Golf de la Maskinonge
- Club de golf Arundel
- Golf Sainte-Agathe
- Vignoble Spirit Léonard
- Couleur Café
Museum / historic site
- Animalium par Selenia Inc.
- Musée ferroviaire gare de Labelle
Québec's national park
- Parc national du Mont-Tremblant
- Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant
- Ziptrek Écotours Tremblant
- Jungle Magique
- Tyroparc - Mountain adventure park
Regional / municipal park
- Centre Touristique et Éducatif des Laurentides (CTEL) / Parc écotouristique de la MRC des Laurentides
Religious building and site
- Calvaire d'Huberdeau
- Ranch La Douceur
- Patinoire du lac Mercier
- Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant
- Spa Sans Sabots
- Amerispa Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant
- Moment Spa Fairmont Tremblant
- Spa le Geyser
- Hôtel Auberge Spa Watel
- Subaru Ironman 70.3 Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- Tremblant's 24h
- Subaru IRONMAN 5i50 / Sprint Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- Canadian Ski Marathon
- Subaru Iroman Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- La Cabane à Tuque
- La Tablée des pionniers
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Aventures Neige
Trade show / fair
- Le Noël des Métiers d'art Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- L'été des Métiers d'art Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- La Villageoise-de-Mont-Tremblant
- Domaine Saint-Bernard
- Parc d'escalade et de randonnée de la Montagne d'Argent
- Centre d'accès à la nature - UQAM
- Sentier l'Héritage et Alléluia
- Sentier l'Expédition - Sentier Cap 360 - Mont-Gorille
- Le Nid de l'aigle et le Mont-Larose
- Camping Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts - Centre de plein air
- Station de sports Mont-Avalanche
- Centre de plein air Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard
- Expérience Mont Alta
Zoo / aquarium
- Falcon Environmental Services
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
La Maison Verte
Mont-Tremblant, Laurentians - TremblantAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 2 nights
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- 30000 $ - 50000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 29, 2019