SPECIAL September 23 TO 25: $999.VERY BIG CHALET 6 BEDROOMS ON 23 ACRES OF PRIVATELAND WITH VOLLEYBALL, BADMINTON, PING PONG, FIREPLACE. PERFECT FOR ANNIVERSARY.
- 16 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 2 double beds, 4 single beds, 2 sofa beds
- 6 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 3389 pc
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 23 ares
Domaine la Légende
PERFECT LOCATION !!!!!!!!
- ONLY 1H10 FROM MONTREAL
- 23 ACRES OF PRIVATE LAND WITH CRICK AND PEDESTRIALS TRAILS.
- 2 MINUTES FROM PUBLIC BEACH
- BADMINTON, VOLLEYBALL, HORSE SHOE GAMES.
- PERFECT FOR ANNIVERSARY WITH PING PONG , HOCKEY AND BABYFOOT TABLE.
- BIG BBQ 6 BURNERS.
- EXTERIOR FIREPLACE.
- BESIDE OUAREAU FOREST FOR WALKING TRAILS,SNOWSHOE AND CROSS COUNTRY SKIING TRAILS
- TO 5 MIN FROM MONT OUAREAU FOR 4 SEASONS HIKING MONTAIN TRAILS
- TO 10 MINUTES FROM GOLF SAINT-DONAT
- TO 5 MINUTES FROM MONT SKI LA RESERVE FOR ALPINE SKI AND SLIDES
- TO 15 MINUTES TO MONT GARCEAU FOR ALPINE SKI
- TO 15 MINUTES TO HORSEBACK RIDING
- TO 30 MINUTES TO TREMBLANT
- TO 10 MIN FROM A COMPLETE GROCERY AND SAQ
- DIRECT ACCES TO PROVINCIAL SNOWMOBILES AND 4 WHEELS TRACKS
Stop searching for a cottage to rent you just found a peace of paradise! Located in the beautiful region of the Laurentides, my two residences are well appreciated places for groups of 6 to 18 people of all kinds where it's so nice to meet for special events, an anniversary, relax with your friends for family gatherings or even for interesting business leisure getaways. Much more than a simple cottage, these two domains brings you space and intimacy as soon as you arrive on site, you dive into a warm atmosphere right in the midst on nature in an immense private property. I suggest Domaine la Légende for the rustic lovers and Domaine Heritage for its incredible panoramic view. Both situated near Val-St-Come and St-Donat
Furnished with great taste, for your comfort and for the needs of large groups, you will find all that's necessary for your stay. Finely decorated with 6 theme bedrooms, you'll have fun picking yours. Both residences have the advantage of the proximity to outdoor leisure and direct access for snowmobiles and VTT'S. Guaranteed to satisfy you, both residences have the advantage to be rated 4 stars by Corporation Touristique du Québec, it guarantees a superior comfort. With an outdoor setting that is remarkable and that offers a multitude of activities, you can leave home with peace of mind leaving behind stress and worries.Go for a visit on you tube at : http://youtu.be/I6yqBbrKbBQ
It will be a pleasure to greet you personally very soon!
France Therien 514 562-9182 WWW.DOMAINELALEGENDE.COM
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Dufresne (Moins d'un miles)
- Golf course: Golf St-Donat (10 minutes)
- Ski Hill: Mont la Réserve et Mont Garceau (7 minutes)
VISIT OUR SITE AT WWW.DOMAINELALEGENDE.COM FOR DETAILS OR ON YOU TUBE AT: http://youtu.be/I6yqBbrKbBQ
Direct access to snowmobiles and VTT trails.
5 minutes from OUAREAU FOREST for walking trails, snowshoe trails and cross country skiing.
5 minutes from OUAREAU MONTAINS for hiking.
5 minutes from MONT LA RESERVE, alpine ski and slides
15 minutes MONT GARCEAU, alpine ski
25 minutes MONT ST-COME ( alpine ski)
10 minutes from Golf St-Donat
20 minutes from centre equestre de la riviere noire ( horsebackriding)
25 minutes from all year around fishing
23 acres of private land that include volleyball,badminton,horse shoe game,outside fireplace and a little crick for little ones.
2 minutes from the public beach
Just 5 minutes from the Ouareau forest for walking trails and OUAREAU MONTAINS.10 minutes from GOLF ST-DONAT.1 minute from sandy beach.20 minutes for horse riding CENTRE EQUESTRE DE LA RIVIERE NOIRE
Period Day Weekend 5 day
Month January 1st
to December 31, 2014
from $800 from $999 from $999 from $1999 from $3999
Domaine la Légende
Mont-Tremblant, Laurentians - TremblantAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 800 $ - 999 $
- 999 $ - 1790 $
- 1999 $ - 2999 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 22, 2016