- 10 person maximum
- 3 king size beds, 2 queen size beds
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
Domaine de la Rivière II
Magnificent climatised wood cottage with spacious windows giving you an amazing view of the Petite-Nation River. Luxury and comfort are right ahead. All equipped kitchen and beddings are complete. A big room on the mezzanine offer a nice view on the river, and have a private bathroom with a shower. Another room on the main floor beside a beautiful, complete bathroom with a shower and a bath. The basement included three decorated bedrooms and another bathroom with a ceramic shower and a wardrobe for laundry is at your disposal.
For the nature lovers who are looking for peace and tranquility, let yourself rock in a hammock or enjoy the place with the outdoor and indoor fire pit, there is also an outdoor spa available on the property for you to relax as you want. There is also a beautiful deck where you can have a supper or simply relax.
Plenty water activities are available; a kayak and a canoe are available on the property, you can go hiking directly from the cottage, go on bicycle ride, on snowshoes, cross country skiing, mountain skiing, snowmobile and VTT trails are a minutes away. In summer, we offer a multitude of festivals near the cottage and a little cruise on our pontoon ($) on the river, golf fans will be pleased to know that there is 3 golf courses nearby and the fisherman will be happy to have a fish trip on the river.
Located at 1:45h from Montreal, 1:00h from Ottawa, 40 minutes from Mont-Tremblant, 20 minutes from the Omega Park and only at a few minutes from the most beautiful beaches of the area.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: lac-simon, rivière petite-nation
- Golf course: Golf Stéphane-Richer (5 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Tremblant, mont-blanc, edelweiss
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Pack of the white fire
- Chiens Traîneaux Petite-Nation
- Aux Solstices
- Kenauk Nature
- Atelier Galerie d'art Solart
- Municipal beach of Lac-Simon
- Centre touristique du Lac-Simon
Farm / agricultural producer
- Les fruits de la Terre
- Vignoble biologique du Domaine des Météores
- Vignoble et fraisière - Domaine Mont-Vézeau
- Ferme les trois coteaux
- Bleuetière Ranch KDJD
Festival / special event
- Twist Fibre Festival
- Festival Western St-André-Avellin Rodéo Professionnel
- Montebello Rockfest
- Festival country de Plaisance
- Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Club
- Thurso golf club Inc.
- Fromagerie les folies bergères
- Fromagerie Montebello
Museum / historic site
- Musée des Pionniers
- Chocomotive - Chocolate making Économusée
- Manoir Papineau National Historic Site
- Plaisance Heritage Interpretation Centre
Québec's national park
- Parc national de Plaisance
Regional / municipal park
- Parc des Montagnes Noires de Ripon
- Forêt-la-Blanche Ecological Reserve
- Plaisance Falls
- Spa Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- Cabane à sucre Chez Ti-Mousse
- Cabane à sucre Brazeau
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Location altitude - Mont altitude inc.
- Fairmont Le Château Montebello
Zoo / aquarium
- Parc Oméga
2 nights 5 nights 7 nights 3 nights hollyday jan 4 to march 31 1000 1200 1800 april 1 to june 20 800 1000 1600 1500 june 21 to sept 4 1100 1600 2200 1500 sept 5 to oct 24 1000 1200 1600 1500 oct 25 to dec 15 800 1000 1600 Christmas (dec 16 to jan 3) 1500 2500 3500 Construction (july 22 to aug 7) 1300 2200 3300
5 nights stay from sunday to thuesday
Price may change without notice
Maximum 10 persons (children included)
Arrival 18h departure 13h
Reservation 30% deposit, balance 30 days before the arrival.
Group of 25 years of age or more.
safety deposit 500.00$; credit card preauthosisation for property damage or any failure to follow the procedure
Service: catering($), Massage($), Fishing guide($), Pontoon($)
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Domaine de la Rivière II
Mont-Tremblant, Laurentians - TremblantAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 800 $ - 1500 $
- 5 nights
- 1000 $ - 2500 $
- 7 nights
- 1600 $ - 3500 $