Rates and regulations
Rental type: Short stay
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes extra
Terms and conditions
For bookings made on Airbnb, please check on their website.
For other platforms; at the time of booking, a deposit of 50% is due. The balance will be collected 7 days before your arrival.
All prepaid payments are non-refundable.
Please note that prices shown are for 4 people. Additional charges are added for each additional guest.
If the number of people exceeds the number planned in the reservation without notice to the landlord, a fee of $70CAD per person will applied automatically.
To avoid surcharges, please make sure to book for the right number of persons because it will be checked during your stay.
A deposit of $500CAD will be required to compensate for any breakages or damages during your stay.
Access to the property:
Access to the chalet is made using a combination lock or a lockbox. It is also possible that our intendant will welcome you at the property. The instructions to access the property will be sent to you by email and/or text message in the days prior to your arrival.
Instructions for the use of the hot tub, if there is has one:
Please keep the water clean, clear and free of foam. In case of default, a surcharge of $200CAD will be applied.
Tips for keeping the water clear:
- Shower required to remove all oils, lotions, creams, make-up and anti-mosquito products
- No food while in the spa
- No colored liquids in the water
- Always close the lid after use
- Put a chlorine puck in the diffuser / float after use to make sure the water remains clear during your stay. The pucks are near the Hot Tub or in the closet reserved for this purpose.
Our intendant will deliver your Hot tub with a nice balanced water and will check quality when you check out.
Thank you for your understanding this is important to us to keep a great water quality for our guest.
- The tenant is responsible for the rented cottage and its contents. In addition, he assumes full an entire responsibility for those to whom he allows access. All must behave in a manner that does not disturb the peace of neighboring residents or to break any equipment, accessories, furniture or any other item in the property.
- The tenant must be at least 25 years old.
- Under no circumstances shall the landlord be held liable for any damage, loss, forgotten items or theft suffered by the tenant and his guests.
- Parties and events can be accepted according to the terms of the landlord and decided on a case by case basis. If accepted, a fee of $125CAD per event will be required to cover the extra cleaning fee. In the event of a complaint from neighbors, a $500CAD penalty fee is due and must be paid by the tenant.
- It is forbidden to use a speaker or an amplifier other than those provided for this purpose.
- Regulation concerning outdoor fires:
- It is allowed to make a fire in the open air and ONLY in the place provided for this purpose.
- The fire must be under the constant supervision of the tenant and this person must be of legal age.
- The supervisor is responsible for the fire and must be prepared to take the necessary and appropriate measures to maintain control and extinguish it before leaving the premises.
- A garden hose is available for extinguishing fire.
- The height of the fire must not exceed one meter (1m) or 3 feet (3 ').
- It is forbidden to make a fire in the open air:
- When municipal, provincial or federal government authorities prohibit outdoor fires. It is the responsibility of the tenant to make the necessary checks, before any lighting.
- The days when the wind speed exceeds twenty kilometers per hour (20 Km / h).
- It is strictly forbidden to burn source other than firewood and / or tree branches.
- It is forbidden to feed or maintain a fire with an accelerator.
- The municipality reserves the right to immediately extinguish any fire, if it considers that smoke, embers or sparks inconvenience the neighborhood, if a complaint has been lodged with the municipality, or affect the visibility on a highway or if it considers that there is a risk to the safety of persons or the integrity of property in the vicinity.
- The time of extinction of the fire is 11pm, at the latest.
- The cottage is non-smoking which includes: cigarette, cigar, cigarillo, vape, cannabis, etc. In case of default or odors, a penalty of $200CAD will be imposed.
- Pets are prohibited
- Bedding and towels are provided for reasonable use. A washer and dryer are available if needed.
- A minimum amount of soap and household products are available to the tenant, any surplus will be at his expense.
- A complete cleaning of the property is included in the rental cost and will be made at the end of the stay only. That said, the tenant agrees to maintain the premises in a reasonable state of cleanliness otherwise may be subject to a surcharge at the discretion of the landlord.
- Only electric fondue pots are allowed.
- Breakage and damage must be reported to the landlord as soon as possible.
- Rental rate includes, snow removal service and abrasive application on path and parking lot.
- Despite the landlord has taken all reasonable steps to make safe and readily accessible, the tenant must understand that the cottage can be located in mountainous terrain and that Quebec is a Nordic country. As a result, he assumes full responsibility. Under no circumstances will the landlord be held responsible for any problems related to terrain or weather conditions. This includes, among other things, the condition of roads, paths or passageways and pedestrian accesses. Any injuries following a fall or any other accident or damage to the vehicles will be the responsibility of the renter.
- Any vehicle repairs will be at the expense of the renter.
- During the rental period, any damage not attributable to normal wear and tear caused by the tenant to the building, furniture, equipment, accessories or land will be the responsibility of the tenant. In such a case, reasonable expenses equivalent to the cost of repairing or replacing the damaged property will be required.
- The 3.5% Quebec lodging tax is included in the published rates.
The tenant agrees to:
- Read the instructions and regulations and communicate them to your companions and guests.
- Make sure that he and his vehicle are properly equipped to deal with the weather conditions.
- Do not exceed the maximum permitted capacity.
- Keep the place and the equipment's in the same condition as it was on arrival and leave the furniture in its respective place.
- Keep the kitchen clean, gather used towels and sheets in bathtubs and start the dishwasher.
- Discard garbage in garbage cans and transfer to outside bins provided for this purpose.
- Do not throw anything into sinks, toilets or tubs that can obstruct the pipes, otherwise the costs of repairing them will be at the expense of the tenant.
- Lock doors and windows when you are away.
- Use the house, furniture and objects in the usual way.
- Refund any damage or extra cleaning that you have caused.
In the event of non-compliance with these rules by the tenant or his guests, the landlord reserves the right to terminate the rental agreement and evict the tenant and his guests immediately. In that situation, the landlord will keep any money that has been paid to him without the possibility of repayment.