- 14 person maximum
- 4 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- 7 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 3,000 sq.ft.
- 3 bathrooms
Chalet au bord du lac
Executive luxury waterfront chalet on Lac Ouimet, a quiet non-motorized lake.
2 units fully equipped with all modern facilities, including 2 fireplaces.
5 bedroom suite, upper unit (Sleeps Up To 10 People)
2 bedroom lower unit (Sleeps Up To 4 People)
Centrally located, at less then 3km (5 min. drive) from all Mont- Tremblant golf courses and ski hills (pedestrian village). Close to bike paths and 1 km from Saint-Bernard (cross country skiing and snow shoeing).
- Living Room, 2 Fireplaces, BBQ, Outdoor Fire Pit, Cable TV, Wi-Fi, DVD player, CD player, Phone, Washer & Dryer
- Fridge, Electric Stove, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Dishes & Cutlery, Drinkable Water.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: directement sur le bord de l'eau
- Golf course: Le Maître ( Club Link ) et du golf Lale (Gray Rocks ), (1 km)
- Ski Hill: Station ski et Resort Tremblant (3 km)
- Golf: 5 Minutes Drive
- Downhill Skiing: 5 Minutes Drive
- X-Country Skiing: 10 Minutes Drive
- Snowboarding: 5 Minutes Drive
- Live Entertainment: 5 Minutes Drive
- Dining: 5 Minutes Drive
- Shopping: 5 Minutes Drive
- Tennis: 5 Minutes Drive
- Mountain Biking: 5 Minutes Drive
- Nature Trails: 5 Minutes Drive
- Health Spa: 5 Minutes Drive
- Public Beach: 5 Minutes Drive
- Casino: 10 Minutes Drive
# of nights
Dec 20 2018
to Jan 3 2019
to June 21 2018
and Sept 5
to Dec 19 2018
to 4 Sept 2018
2 nights $3600 $1370 $3000 3 nights $3600 $2055 $3000 4 nights $4800 $2740 $3000 5 nights $5500 $3000 $3000 6 nights $6000 $3500 $3500 7 nights $7000 $4000 $4000
Follow this link to view our availability calendar
- Deposites 50% upon reservation
- Taxes & Fees Not included
- Payment Methods Credit Card
- Cancellations &
- Policies Cancellations must be made within 30 days prior to arrival.
- Early departures can not be refunded.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet au bord du lac
Mont-Tremblant, Laurentians - TremblantAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 1370 $ - 2400 $
- 7 nights
- 4000 $ - 7000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 2, 2018