- 12 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 4 single beds, 2 sofa beds
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 2,200 sf
- 2 bathrooms , 2 washrooms
- Property dimensions: 55,000 sf
Yellow Birch House
Our fully renovated country house with 2,200 sq.ft. of living space is located on 55,000 sq.ft. of land with forests and 100 meters away from the gorgeous Lac aux Quenouilles.
Have you ever wanted to find a place where tranquility, peace and nature's beauty gently greet you?
Where beautiful views beckon you to take the roads less traveled ?
A place that once there, you never want to leave ?
A place where you can leave your cares behind ?
Our fully renovated country house with 2,200 s.f. of living space is located on 50,000 s.f. of land with forests and 100 meters away from the gorgeous Lac aux Quenouilles. This beautiful setting is home to all kinds of wildlife. Take a walk, have a picnic on the dock and absorb the inspiring vistas of Lac aux Quenouilles or enjoy the large front or backyard and breathe the fresh pure air of nature.
For great comfort and nature combined, our magnificent country house, with fully renovated interior, showcases a wood fireplace, slow wood-burning stove, modern kitchen with all new appliances, a large sunny dining room, 2 luxurious full bathrooms, 3 warmly decorated bedrooms, and a spacious living room.
After a fun-filled day of discovering some of the treasures the Mont-Tremblant region has to offer, our cozy inviting house will welcome you back at day's end and warm you up with an enchanting fire.
Great for a memorable retreat, relaxation and meditation or perfect for a get-together with your friends, family and loved ones for an unforgettable vacation full of activities. You have the perfect place to satisfy any mood. In the middle of nature, the house is a 100 meters from a pristine lake with a private dock. The motorized lake is perfect for all nautical sports in summer and cross country skiing in winter.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Quenouille (100 m)
- Golf course: Golf Royal Laurentien (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont-Blanc (10 km)
Ideal for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing directly on the lake. For ski lovers Mont-Blanc is 10 km. away and North face of Mont-Tremblant is 20 km. away. Kids and adults can enjoy tubing at Aventures-Neiges, or a visit to Santa's village both about 25 km. away.
Restore your energy in this enchanting haven of peace by watching the renewal of the wilderness. Great for nautical sports lovers, fishing enthusiasts or simply for relaxation and meditation .
Practice your favorite sports such as canoeing, kayaking, sailing, swimming and fishing directly on the lake. You will have a canoe and a pedal boat available during your stay. Enjoy the greens of various famous championship golf courses within 10-30 km .
Explore and enjoy the fabulous colors of nature. The chalet is close to Mt. Tremblant National Park for a variety of activities; in each season there is something to do for each member of the family .
Cross country skiing and snowshoeing.
Ski Mont-Blanc and MontTremblant.
Canoeing, kayaking, sailing, swimming and fishing directly on the lake.
- Prices include: electricity, heating, firewood, snow removal, satellite TV, all phone calls across Canada & USA . The prices are up to 8 people. There is a charge of 50$/weekend/person or 100$ /week/person for additional people. Children under 2 are free of charge. Please call for additional information.
- The non reimbursable deposit amount is payable at the reservation with Paypal (internationally known secure internet payment system), cash or cheque to confirm the reservation . For weekend, weekly or monthly rental the remaining amount is payable at the latest 1 month prior to your arrival date by Paypal, cash or by cheque.
- If cancelled 4 weeks prior to your arrival date, no reimbursement will be made if not rented for the period.
- A security deposit of $300 cash is payable at your arrival at the cottage and will be reimbursed in full within 2 weeks if the house and its contents are in good condition following your stay.
- Arrivals are at 5 pm , departures at noon.
- Occupants expected to leave premises broom clean or a charge of $110 Canadian/$90 US will be deducted from security.
It is our goal to create a "cottage feeling" so that people can feel comfortable as soon as they walk in the door, we want the cottage to be clean and in order at all times. To help us achieve our goal, we simply ask our guests to keep the following simple house rules:
- Respect Nature and animals
- Recycle paper , glass, cans etc. by using the green bin outside of the house.
- Shoes off in the house please
- Turn off TV, satellite receiver and stereo when leaving the house
- Lock the doors when leaving the house
- Leave the house in the same condition you found it upon arrival
- Bag your garbage and leave it in the black garbage cans at the entrance. Green = Recycling bin,
- Take all unused food with you when you leave.
- No smoking in the house please
- No pet in the house
- Maximum 14 people sleeping in the house
- Report all problems by calling 514-983-5080
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Yellow Birch House
Lac-Supérieur, Laurentians - TremblantAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 695 $ - 1095 $
- 3 nights
- 845 $ - 1445 $
- 4 nights
- 995 $ - 1395 $
- 5 nights
- 1145 $ - 1545 $
- 6 nights
- 1295 $ - 1695 $
- 7 nights
- 1450 $ - 1845 $
- 3800 $
- 10000 $
- 35000 $