- 8 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
Le Mignon Tremblant
Your base camp at Tremblant!
If like us, you are sportsmen and outdoor enthusiasts, you will love the Mignon. Designed for 6 people, can accommodate up to 8 people, fully equipped and perfectly positioned to enjoy the ski resort, Lake Superior and SEPAQ National Park of Mont Tremblant (La Diable sector).
Fully equipped chalet, offering 3 closed bedrooms. On the 2nd floor, 2 bedrooms, including a spacious master bedroom with a queen bed, another bedroom with a double bed and a full bath. On the 1st floor, 1 bedroom with a double bed, a complete bathroom, wood fireplace with small relaxation area and kitchen. In the basement, a laundry room with shower and a lounge (TV, WIFI and DVD) that accommodates a queen inflatable mattress (to accommodate up to 8 people).
Access to Lake Superior (30 meters) with canoe, pedal boat and 2 lake kayaks available. Outdoor fireplace. Large covered terrace with table and BBQ. Summer music and very good atmosphere with family and friends.
All the chalet and the adjacent land is accessible to you, with parking for at least 3 vehicles and access to the water directly from the chalet (30 meters) on the other side, opposite, Chemin Tour du Lac.
To make your stay as pleasant as possible, a document with useful information is available on site.
- Country Grocery Store (SAQ, Basic Products, Wood) (0.5 km)
- Restaurant Le Rustique (0.7 km)
- Tremblant Ski Resort:
- North side - 5 km
- Versant Soleil - 7 km
- South side - 8.5 km
- Hiking trails: from the cottage:The Great Tremblant Loop
- 2 km to the climb of Mont-Nixon
- 2 km to a wild cross-country ski trail entering the SÉPAQ of Mont-Tremblant Park
- 3 km to the climb of Mount Elephant
- 5 km to the climb of Pic Johanssen
- Outdoor children's park, swimming pool (summer) and ice rink - 5 km
- Petit Train du Nord bike path - 12 km
- Jungle Magic Playground - 14 km
- SEPAQ Mont-Tremblant National Park,
- Moore Lake Entrance -15 km
- Bus Inter des Laurentides - Stop at 500 meters.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Supérieur (30 mètres)
- Ski Hill: Mont-Tremblant (7 km)
The monthly rental is at the cost of:
- 4 consecutive weeks of summer: $ 2500
- June: $ 1500
- July: $ 2500
- August: $ 2500
- September: $ 2000
- October: $ 2000
- 4 consecutive weeks of fall: $ 2000
50% paid on booking; 50% paid 1 month before the date of stay
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Le Mignon Tremblant
Lac-Supérieur, Laurentians - TremblantAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2000 $ - 3500 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 14, 2018