10 person maximum, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms.
Superb chalet, the only one with a SPA in the mountains. Come relax and unwind after a great day spent with family. A picture your thousand words .... look no further you found!
Activities: downhill skiing, cross country skiing, snowshoes, dog sledding, snowmobiling, ice skating, swimming, biking, rollerblade, canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding, rafting, motor boating, mountain biking, hiking, museums and tours heritage.
See all details below.
- SKI MONT-TREMBLANT- 25 min.
- SKI MONT-BLANC - 35 min.
- SNOWMOBILE: trail the little train from the North, departure from Restaurant Auberge La Gare, possibility of rental at the same place.
- CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING: 25 km of trail maintained by the city with heated huts
- SNOWSHOEING: 10 km of ribboned path with the cross-country ski club
- Ice skating on 2 outdoor skating rinks covered with dome 100px200p to extend the season, see with the city of Labelle for availability.
- SWIMMING, indoor heated pool: available in the Village of Labelle, lots of family free baths or for relaxation, check with the city website for availability - 12 min, 29 rue du Couvent, Labelle.
- DOG SLEDDING with The Husky Adventure, see the link on the website of the municipality of Labelle
- Le Geyser SPA and massage therapy: desires to relax spalegeyser.com - 10 min.
- BIKE and IN-LINE WHEELED SKATE: the little asphalted northern train to Mont-Laurier, will allow you to cross the falls, lakes and mountains
- CANOE, KAYAK and FALL with the Iroquois campsite.
- HORSE RIDING: with the Labelle equestrian center
- KAYAK and RAFTING with Aventure Quatre Saisons.
- NAVIGATION of Plaisance possible on Lake Labelle 14 km long and Lake Joly
- ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLE: 200km of trail maintained by the Club QUAD Iroquois, beware restriction during hunting.
- PEDESTRIAN HIKING 53 km of national path: departure from the Gare Restaurant Sentier Expedition Mont-Gorille at km 8 superb viewpoint over the Laurentians, a must
- MUSEUMS and permanent EXHIBITION at the railway station of Labelle station
- HERITAGE TOUR, route with 17 points of interest according to architecture, history or heritage.
- Tourist welcome office 10 minutes by car, clearly signposted on the 117 (closed in winter)
Last updated: August 12, 2020
Here are the nearby attractions:
Accepted payment methods: Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Short stay
|2 week nights||2 week-end nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
June 19, 2020 to July 5, 2020
Week and week-end
September 7, 2020 to December 18, 2020
Taxes for the published rates: Tax on lodging extra
Labelle, Laurentians - TremblantBook now
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .