Valid from 23 to January 27, 2020
SPECIAL, Due to a cancellation January 24 to 26: 300.00 $ / 4pers.
- 6 person maximum
- 2 double beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 800 sq. ft.
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 20 000 sq.ft.
Looking for a cottage in the Laurentians close to a navigable lake at very affordable price for your next summer vacation? We suggest you enjoy this beautiful log cabin.
LOULOU cottage is located on a large private lot with acces to a beautiful sandy beach where you can practice your favorite water activities such as swimming, boating, windsurfing and sailing, or simply relax. You will be charmed by the warm atmosphere of log cabins typical of the '60s. This cottage sleeps 6 people. Complete bedding, cable TV, sound system and fully equipped kitchen await you. Only bring your personal belongings and forget your worries by taking full advantage of the region and of the many attractions.
Hiking trails in the surrounding forest are accessible from the chalet. Quad and ATV enthusiasts can easily reach the main Trans trails directly from the backyard.
Located only 35 min. the chalet, the Mont-Tremblant region offers a range of activities such as festivals, great golf courses, Nordic spas, canoe or kayaking, great food in the many restaurants and cinemas. Besides all the Mont Tremblant infrastructure with their gondolas for observation and the downhill Tyrolean descent from tree to tree.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Labelle (50 m)
- Golf course: Maskinongé, Nominingue, Mont-Tremblant (10 km, 43 km, 50 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont-Tremblant, Mont-Blanc (50 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Aventure sans fin
- Expédition Wolf
- Juna Yoga
- Centre d'exposition de la Gare de Rivière-Rouge
- Centre d'exposition et hameau de la gare de Nominingue
- La Maison des Arts Saint-Faustin
Autodrome / karting centre
- Emond Go-Kart 4 saisons
- Plage du lac Mercier
- Tremblant Beach and Tennis Club
- Tremblant Parc Plage
- Municipal beach of Lac Nominingue
- Centre touristique du Lac-Simon
- Plage municipale du Lac Carré
- Lac Tremblant Cruise
Boat tour company
- Les Croisières Mont-Tremblant
Casino / racetrack
- Casino de Mont-Tremblant
Cross-country ski centre
- Ski de fond Mont-Tremblant
- Club Les Six Cantons
Downhill ski centre
- Mont Blanc
Downhill ski resort
Farm / agricultural producer
- Du coq à l'âne des Laurentides
Festival / special event
- Laurentians International Festival
- Les Rythmes Tremblant
- Tremblant International Blues Festival
- Tonga Lumina
- La Fête de la Musique de Tremblant
- Mont-Tremblant en Fête
- Mont-Tremblant Jazz Festival
- Le Festival Brassicole des Laurentides
- Jardin Cérès
- Golf de la Maskinonge
- Manitou Golf Tremblant
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Bête Course
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Belle Course
- Golf Le Géant
- Golf Le Diable
- Club et Hôtel du Golf Nominingue
- Club de golf Les Ruisseaux
- Club de golf Arundel
- Vignoble Spirit Léonard
Museum / historic site
- Musée ferroviaire gare de Labelle
- Animalium par Selenia Inc.
Québec's national park
- Parc national du Mont-Tremblant
- Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant
- Ziptrek Écotours Tremblant
- Jungle Magique
Regional / municipal park
- Parc écologique Le Renouveau Rosaire-Senécal
Religious building and site
- Calvaire d'Huberdeau
- Patinoire du lac Mercier
- Spa le Geyser
- Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant
- Spa Sans Sabots
- Amerispa Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant
- Moment Spa Fairmont Tremblant
- Subaru Iroman Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- Tremblant's 24h
- Subaru IRONMAN 5i50 / Sprint Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- Canadian Ski Marathon
- Subaru Ironman 70.3 Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- La Cabane à Tuque
- La Tablée des pionniers
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Aventures Neige
- Sentier l'Héritage et Alléluia
- Sentier l'Expédition - Sentier Cap 360 - Mont-Gorille
- Parc d'escalade et de randonnée de la Montagne d'Argent
- La Route des Zingues
- La Villageoise-de-Mont-Tremblant
- Domaine Saint-Bernard
Zoo / aquarium
- Falcon Environmental Services
Terms and conditions
Tenants agree to respect the following conditions:
- A 50% deposit is required to book a reservation. We accept Interac or cash. The balance is due upon arrival.
- Security Deposit: $ 100 security deposit will be required upon arrival. This deposit will be fully reimbursed one week after your departure if no damage was found.
- The arrival time is 16 hours and departure time no later than 11am.
- To replace the cottage, upon departure, in the same condition as arrival.
- There may be a late notice is produced during a dry period and this must be respected.
- Swimming and boating is at your own risk and responsibility.
- Parents are responsible for the safety of their children.
- Cancellation policy: If you cancel 30 days or more before the date of arrival, we will refund your deposit, less $ 100 administration fee. After this time, no refund will be granted.
- The price for 4 peoples.
Prices may change without notice.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Labelle, Laurentians - TremblantAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 325 $ - 495 $
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- 850 $ - 1300 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 22, 2020