Valid from August 1 to September 1, 2018
WORK DAY: $ 575.00 / 4pers / 3nights
Valid from July 31 to August 31, 2018
September Week end: $ 400.00 / 4 pers.
- 6 person maximum
- 2 double beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 800 sq. ft.
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 20 000 sq.ft.
Looking for a cottage in the Laurentians close to a navigable lake at very affordable price for your next summer vacation? We suggest you enjoy this beautiful log cabin for as little as $ 575.00 / 7 nights/2 people.(Saeson low)
LOULOU cottage is located on a large private lot with acces to a beautiful sandy beach where you can practice your favorite water activities such as swimming, boating, windsurfing and sailing, or simply relax. You will be charmed by the warm atmosphere of log cabins typical of the '60s. This cottage sleeps 6 people. Complete bedding, cable TV, sound system and fully equipped kitchen await you. Only bring your personal belongings and forget your worries by taking full advantage of the region and of the many attractions.
Hiking trails in the surrounding forest are accessible from the chalet. Quad and ATV enthusiasts can easily reach the main Trans trails directly from the backyard.
Located only 35 min. the chalet, the Mont-Tremblant region offers a range of activities such as festivals, great golf courses, Nordic spas, canoe or kayaking, great food in the many restaurants and cinemas. Besides all the Mont Tremblant infrastructure with their gondolas for observation and the downhill Tyrolean descent from tree to tree.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Labelle (50 m)
- Golf course: Maskinongé, Nominingue, Mont-Tremblant (10 km, 43 km, 50 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont-Tremblant, Mont-Blanc (50 km)
Terms and conditions
Tenants agree to respect the following conditions:
- A 50% deposit is required to book a reservation. We accept Interac, cash or a personal check. The balance is due upon arrival.
- Security Deposit: $ 100 security deposit will be required upon arrival. This deposit will be fully reimbursed one week after your departure if no damage was found.
- The arrival time is 17 hours and departure time no later than 11am.
- To replace the cottage, upon departure, in the same condition as arrival.
- There may be a late notice is produced during a dry period and this must be respected.
- Swimming and boating is at your own risk and responsibility.
- Parents are responsible for the safety of their children.
- Cancellation policy: If you cancel 30 days or more before the date of arrival, we will refund your deposit, less $ 100 administration fee. After this time, no refund will be granted.
- The price for 4 peoples.
Prices may change without notice.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Labelle, Laurentians - TremblantAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 325 $ - 475 $
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- 850 $ - 1150 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 17, 2018