- 8 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 40pi X 40pi
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 12500pi2
Chalet Eau Bord de l'Eau
The Chalet Eau Bord de l'Eau is located directly on the edge of the majestic Lac Labelle!
Large building of 40X40ft the chalet is built on 2 floors; ground floor and garden level.
In constant visual relationship with the lake, the Cottage offers 2 large communal areas with views overlooking the lake to spend the day and having good time with family and friends
A first space, vast, includes the kitchen, the dining room, a central island and a high coffee table
A second substantial space offers Relaxation, chat, reading and other areas.
In addition, the cottage has:
- A well-equipped kitchen with full cookware, fried dish, slow cooker, etc.
- Countertop surfaces in abundance
- A large wooden dining table
- A large, convivial living room with different atmospheres oriented towards the water's edge;
- A 40-inch television with cable including sports channels;
- Large bedrooms;
- A full laundry room ;
- A spa in a screen porch, protected of the weather and with direct views of the lake;
- Mineral terrace of 8ft by 75ft directly on the side of the lake;
- A large dock (in summer!);
- A canoe!;
- A municipal boat launch located 1 km away;
- Close to snowmobile and ATV trails;
- 35 minutes from Mont-Tremblant Resort.
You can join us, by phone, text or email, to book or for any information.
Roxanne & Mathieu 819-421-2491
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Labelle (0 km)
- Golf course: Les 7 golfs de Mont-Tremblant (41 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont-Tremblant (41 km)
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet Eau Bord de l'Eau
Labelle, Laurentians - TremblantAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 350 $ - 1000 $
- 3 nights
- 480 $ - 1500 $
- 5 nights
- 700 $ - 2000 $
- 7 nights
- 900 $ - 2700 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 3, 2018