- 8 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds, 2 sofa beds
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1000 square feet
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 26 000 square feet
Beautiful lake side rest area.
The cottage is located near Papineau-Labelle Park, bordering lake "Lac à la truite" which is a navigable lake where many water sports can be practiced. ATV/snowmobile trail access in less than 100 meters.
Several accessories are available to make your stay memorable.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac à la truite (Bord de l'eau)
- Golf course: Terrain de golf Nominingue (25.2 kms)
- Ski Hill: Mont Tremblant (61.7 kms)
- Cross-country skiing
- All terrain vehicule
- Nearby alpine skiing
- Ice skating on the lake or at the village
- All terrain vehicules
- Horse shoes
- Bomb fire
- Nearby golf
Period Day Weekend 5 day
Month Season All year long 375$ From june to sept. 725$ 950$ Off season 625$ 800$ Chrismas and spring break 1000$
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
La Minerve, Laurentians - TremblantAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 375 $ - 450 $
- 7 nights
- 800 $ - 950 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 13, 2020