- 14 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 2 double beds, 4 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 200,000 square feet
Cottage la Solitude
The Cottage The Solitude is located at Lake Desert in Minerve, 30 minutes from Mont-Tremblant, Quebec. A paradise for the beach, canoeing, or other water activities, and even in the winter for snowmobile, snow shoes, cross-country skiing, and mountain biking.
You'll find peace in nature, bordering a beautiful lake and at the same time close to all services in the village of La Minerve. The cottage is suitable for activities such as swimming, rowing, fishing (trout and bass). Motorized water boats are accepted.
A navigable lake, you could bring your own craft or use the boat available to your disposition. The mandatory boat cleaning is offered at the service station of La Minerve.
The cottage is isolated (no neighbors in proximity). It is situated in the heart of a wooded area of 4.5 acres. The property also has a nice little trail (approx 250ft long) bordering the stream leading you to the lake. A natural and pleasurable environment, it is safe for children. The beach has fine sand and the water isn't deep.
A BBQ is available and there is a space for moderated outside fires (if the municipality permits it).
In the winter, you have access to the snowmobile trails and the mountain-biking trails located closely. Ski slopes are also available starting from the village. There is a lighted outside skating rink situated in the heart of the village.
Bedsheets, dishes, towels, and kitchen all equipped and can accommodate up to 14 people (inflatable mattresses could be added (available on site) - up to 14 people).
Masters bedroom: a king bed on the second floor
Blue room: 2 simple beds on the second floor
La Gentiane room: 2 simple beds, 2 double beds (48 inches and 54 inches)
Morning Glory room: 1 double bed on the second floor
Two complete bathrooms. On the main floor, washer and dryer.
Doubled Inflated beds available on site (3)
Living room with fireplace made with field stones (slow combustion wood) and open solarium (3 seasons).
Charming dinning room that could accommodate 8 people. Little eating corner in the kitchen can accommodate 4 additional people.
Parking can house a minimum of 6 cars.
A beautiful clean lake with a private deck (small dimension, water not too deep at end of deck). Bring your own boat while respecting the washing rules.
A pretty cottage with the antique look.
Perfect for family vacations on one of the most beautiful Laurentides lakes.
Located at La Minerve, this property is located in nature where you can practice your favorite summer and winter activities.
Movies (around 20 DVDs)
Private deck on the lake
Located close to the mountain-biking trails and ski-doo
A number of activities in the summer and winter (tennis, mini-golf, walking, golf)
5 minutes from the village La Minerve, grocery, bakery, SAQ, restaurants, hardware store, bank, hunting and fishing store
30 minutes from (St-Jovite) Mont-Tremblant
45 minutes from ski in Mont-Tremblant
Téléphone: (438) 827-1503
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Désert
- Ski Hill: Mont-Tremblant
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Expédition Wolf
- Aventure sans fin
- Centre d'exposition et hameau de la gare de Nominingue
- Centre d'exposition de la Gare de Rivière-Rouge
- Municipal beach of Lac Nominingue
- Plage du lac Mercier
- Tremblant Beach and Tennis Club
- Tremblant Parc Plage
- Plage Michel-Jr.-Lévesque
- Plage du lac Saguay
- Lac Tremblant Cruise
Boat tour company
- Les Croisières Mont-Tremblant
Casino / racetrack
- Casino de Mont-Tremblant
Cross-country ski centre
- Club Les Six Cantons
- Ski de fond Mont-Tremblant
Downhill ski centre
Downhill ski resort
Festival / special event
- Laurentians International Festival
- Tonga Lumina
- La Fête de la Musique de Tremblant
- Les Rythmes Tremblant
- Tremblant International Blues Festival
- Mont-Tremblant en Fête
- Mont-Tremblant Jazz Festival
- Jardin Cérès
- Club et Hôtel du Golf Nominingue
- Golf de la Maskinonge
- Manitou Golf Tremblant
- Golf Le Géant
- Golf Le Diable
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Bête Course
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Belle Course
- Vignoble Spirit Léonard
Museum / historic site
- Musée ferroviaire gare de Labelle
- Animalium par Selenia Inc.
- Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant
- Ziptrek Écotours Tremblant
Regional / municipal park
- Parc écologique Le Renouveau Rosaire-Senécal
- Patinoire du lac Mercier
- Spa le Geyser
- Spa Sans Sabots
- Amerispa Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant
- Moment Spa Fairmont Tremblant
- Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant
- Subaru Iroman Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- Subaru IRONMAN 5i50 / Sprint Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- Tremblant's 24h
- Canadian Ski Marathon
- Subaru Ironman 70.3 Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- La Cabane à Tuque
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Aventures Neige
- Sentier l'Héritage et Alléluia
- Sentier l'Expédition - Sentier Cap 360 - Mont-Gorille
- La Route des Zingues
- Parc d'escalade et de randonnée de la Montagne d'Argent
- Domaine Saint-Bernard
- La Villageoise-de-Mont-Tremblant
Zoo / aquarium
- Falcon Environmental Services
2 week-end nights 7 nights Low Season
September 8, 2019 to December 15, 2019
$600 $1,000 Summer vacations - 2020
June 12, 2020 to September 13, 2020
- $1,900 Holidays 2020
December 19, 2020 to January 10, 2021
There is no GST nor PST to pay.
Add 3.5% in order to have the total amount (tourism tax).
3rd night (100$ extra) - holiday week-ends (150$ extra)
100$ rebate per week if rentals of 2 or more consecutive weeks.
Cleaning fee included for 7+ days rentals.
Per person extra fee may apply for large group.
Base rate for small group.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Cottage la Solitude
La Minerve, Laurentians - TremblantAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 week-end nights
- $600 - $1,800
- 7 nights
- $1,000 - $2,200
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 21, 2020