- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1200 sqf
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 35,000 sqf
The sweet beach cottage
Intimate chalet with beach as a waterfront, on the big Lac de la Sucrerie:
Private chalet in an enchanting and intimate setting directly on the waterfront of Lac de la Sucrerie. Ideal for lovers, friends, and family, to get away, enjoy the outdoors and relax. Many activities possible on site and nearby. View of the lake, the mountain and the forest from the chalet, its terraces, the dock. Sports, the outdoors and relaxation await you, 1 hour 45 minutes from Laval, 1 hour 30 minutes from Gatineau and 45 minutes from Tremblant.
Why rent our chalet for your stay:
- Dock on the lake, 160 ft private beachfront
- Two large terraces over 30 'long. Front and side balconies of the chalet.
- Large, very pure and clear navigable lake 5 km long.
- Very intimate plot of 35,000 square feet surrounded by forest.
- Single and double kayak, canoe, pedal boat, paddle board (S.U.P.), row boat, and more than 20 km of shore to explore.
- New fully equipped kitchen with island. Dishwasher. Open space on living room and dining room. Fondue and raclette pans. All small appliances, coffee maker and Nespresso machine, oils, herbs, spices. Two freshly renovated bathrooms. Washer and dryer. Full bedding and towels included.
- Internet, Wi-fi, Cable TV, Netflix, DVD player and movies, bluetooth speaker, cd player.
- Slow combustion fireplace in the living room; outdoor fireplace with wood included; fire pit also on the beach.
- Possibility of 4 in 1 game table: Table football, billiards, Ping Pong and hockey.
- Master bedroom on the main floor and 2 bedrooms on the ground floor.
- The path to the chalet is very quiet and safe for the family to walk and cycle.
- BBQ and patio kit on each terrace, picnic table on the beach.
- Grocery / butcher at 7 min. (SAQ wines)
We take great care to offer you everything that could make your stay most enjoyable. Please contact us for any additional information or request to accommodate you. We will be happy to answer you within a very short time.
Pleased to welcome you,
David and Andréane
Near this cottage
- Body of water: lac de la sucrerie (0km)
- Golf course: Le Maskinongé (10km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Blanc (47km)
- On and around the lake: walking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, snowmobiling - Papineau-Labelle wildlife reserve 5 min.
- Cross-country skiing: 58km of cross-country skiing on the Aerobic Corridor, from St-Rémi to Amherst - 25 min
- Alpine skiing: 45 minutes from Tremblant and Mont-Blanc Snowmobile and ATV trails 1km from the chalet
- Lake: boats, dock, swimming.
- On the chalet: Terraces, games for children.
- Around the chalet: hiking, biking, mountain biking trails 1km from the chalet
- Aerobic corridor: 58 km of bike, from St-Rémi to Amherst - 25 min
- Cycling trails, hiking in the Papineau-Labelle Wildlife Reserve 5 min.
- Fishing: the lake is stocked every year
Here are the nearby attractions, including Mont Tremblant:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Tremblant Sportfishing - Mont-Tremblant Cruises
- Juna Yoga
- Tanwen Pack
Autodrome / karting centre
- Emond Go-Kart 4 saisons
- Centre touristique du Lac-Simon
- Plage du lac Mercier
- Tremblant Beach and Tennis Club
- Tremblant Parc Plage
- Municipal beach of Lac-Simon
- Lac Tremblant Cruise
Boat tour company
- Les Croisières Mont-Tremblant
Casino / racetrack
- Casino de Mont-Tremblant
Cross-country ski centre
- Ski de fond Mont-Tremblant
Downhill ski centre
Downhill ski resort
Farm / agricultural producer
- Du coq à l'âne des Laurentides
Festival / special event
- Mont-Tremblant Jazz Festival
- Les Rythmes Tremblant
- Tremblant International Blues Festival
- La Fête de la Musique de Tremblant
- Tonga Lumina
- Laurentians International Festival
- Jardin Cérès
- Golf de la Maskinonge
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Bête Course
- Manitou Golf Tremblant
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Belle Course
- Golf Le Géant
- Golf Le Diable
- Club de golf Les Ruisseaux
- Vignoble Spirit Léonard
Museum / historic site
- Animalium par Selenia Inc.
- Musée ferroviaire gare de Labelle
- Géo-Explora Scootrek (Mont-Tremblant)
- Paintball Fort Ouest
- Laser R.A.S.
- Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant
- Akropark Tremblant
- Réalité Virtuelle Tremblant
- Ziptrek Ecotours Tremblant
- Jungle Magique
Regional / municipal park
- Domaine Saint-Bernard
Religious building and site
- Calvaire d'Huberdeau
- Ice rink on Lac Mercier
- Patinoire de l'Espace public
- Spa le Geyser
- Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant
- Spa Sans Sabots
- Amerispa Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant
- Moment Spa Fairmont Tremblant
- Subaru IRONMAN 70.3 Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- Subaru Iroman Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- Tremblant's 24h
- Canadian Ski Marathon
- Crossroads Tremblant
- La Cabane à Tuque
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Aventures Neige
- Parc d'escalade et de randonnée de la Montagne d'Argent
- La Route des Zingues
- La Villageoise-de-Mont-Tremblant
- Sentier l'Héritage et Alléluia
- Sentier l'Expédition - Sentier Cap 360 - Mont-Gorille
Zoo / aquarium
- Falcon Environmental Services
1 night 2 week nights 2 week-end nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Monthly Seasonal Winter 2020 Special
January 2, 2020 to June 5, 2020
Except March Breaks :1st and 3rd weeks at 200$/night
$150 $300 $300 $400 $500 $750 $2,000 $6,000 Summer 2020
June 5, 2020 to September 13, 2020
Except Construction Holidays (07/17 to 08/02) at 300$/night
$250 $500 $600 $750 $1,250 $1,750 $7,000 - Autumn 2020
September 13, 2020 to December 18, 2020
$200 $400 $500 $500 $700 $1,000 $3,000 - Christmas and New Year's Eve Events
December 18, 2020 to January 3, 2021
$300 $300 $600 $900 $1,500 $2,000 - -
Arrival: 16h - Departure: 12h (noon)
Fix cleaning fee of 100$.
25$/night per additional from 4. (Reduced amount for kids). No extra fee for babies.
1st payment: 30% (payable on booking)
2nd payment including a $ 300 security deposit (payable 30 days before the stay)
You must be 25 years old or older to rent the cottage.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
The sweet beach cottage
Amherst, Laurentians - TremblantAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 1 night
- $150 - $300
- 2 week nights
- $300 - $500
- 2 week-end nights
- $300 - $600
- 3 nights
- $400 - $900
- 5 nights
- $500 - $1,500
- 7 nights
- $750 - $2,000
- $2,000 - $7,000
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 5, 2020