- 8 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1600 square feet
- 1 bathroom
Ma Chic Cabane 2
This welcoming and comfy house of 1600 square feet can welcome up to 8 people. The house has 4 bedrooms, 2 patios, a garage and a carport.
Located directly on the shore of Brochet River, in the heart of the Laurentides mountains and only 15km away from the town of Mont-Tremblant, this charming house will appeal to you at first sight!
The user-friendly kitchen is fully equipped for your well-being during your stay. It includes pots and pans, a coffee machine and Nespresso machine, a toaster, utensils and everything you need to prepare good meals. It also includes all the necessary for a raclette or a fondue for a hearty, warm meal in the middle of winter.
All 4 bedrooms include new linens and comfy comforters. Two bedrooms have queen size bed, one with double bed and another with a twin bed. Also, a air mattress is at your disposal for the eighth guest.
The living room includes a 40 inches Smart TV and a Blue ray player with access to NETFLIX and YouTube. There is a speaker station as well to listen to you the music on your phone, tablet or computer. HIGH-SPEED INTERNET ACCESS ALSO OFFERED.
The bathroom includes a large bath-shower, a washing machine and a dryer.
A magnificent wood stove is located in the living room, free for you to use to warm up the atmosphere and put a smile on everyone's face during the cold winter evenings. The firewood is included.
The Brochet River is very clean and ideal swim, kayak or fish.
The location of this house is incredible!
You will be mere kilometers away from the famous Mont Tremblant and its snowy slopes and from the Baroux outfitter and its fishing lakes. And let's not forget the many national parks offering multiple summer and winter activities! This property is also near of ATV, snowmobile, snowshoe or cross-country ski trails. The house is also near to public land offering beautiful wild lake aand amazing views. Not to mention you will be close to the Spa Scandinave, famous for its Nordic outdoor baths and it complete regimen of body care treatments, such as massages.
This house is located approximately at 135km (about 1½ hour) from Ottawa and Montréal - and only 25km from Mont-Tremblant and its slopes.
The garage allow to park one car and snowmobile/ATV as well as the carport. You can also park cars in the space outside.
Animals can be allowed if approved before your stay.
It is forbidden to smoke inside the house. You can, however, smoke outside on the patio.
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Aux Solstices
- Aventure sans fin
- Juna Yoga
- Laurel Aventure Nature
- La Maison des Arts Saint-Faustin
Autodrome / karting centre
- Emond Go-Kart 4 saisons
- Plage du lac Mercier
- Tremblant Beach and Tennis Club
- Tremblant Parc Plage
- Centre touristique du Lac-Simon
- Plage municipale du Lac Carré
- Municipal beach of Lac-Simon
- Plage municipale Wentworth-Nord
- Lac Tremblant Cruise
Boat tour company
- Les Croisières Mont-Tremblant
Casino / racetrack
- Casino de Mont-Tremblant
Cross-country ski centre
- Ski de fond Mont-Tremblant
Downhill ski centre
- Mont Blanc
Downhill ski resort
Farm / agricultural producer
- Du coq à l'âne des Laurentides
- Ferme les trois coteaux
Festival / special event
- Mont-Tremblant en Fête
- Mont-Tremblant Jazz Festival
- Festival dimanche en musique
- Les Rythmes Tremblant
- Tremblant International Blues Festival
- La Fête de la Musique de Tremblant
- Tonga Lumina
- Le Festival Brassicole des Laurentides
- Jardin Cérès
- Golf de la Maskinonge
- Club de golf Arundel
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Bête Course
- Manitou Golf Tremblant
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Belle Course
- Club de golf Les Ruisseaux
- Golf Le Géant
- Golf Le Diable
- Club de golf Royal Laurentien
- Vignoble Spirit Léonard
Museum / historic site
- Animalium par Selenia Inc.
- Musée ferroviaire gare de Labelle
- Jungle Magique
- Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant
- Ziptrek Écotours Tremblant
Regional / municipal park
- Centre Touristique et Éducatif des Laurentides (CTEL) / Parc écotouristique de la MRC des Laurentides
Religious building and site
- Calvaire d'Huberdeau
- Patinoire du lac Mercier
- Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant
- Spa Sans Sabots
- Amerispa Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant
- Moment Spa Fairmont Tremblant
- Spa le Geyser
- Subaru Iroman Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- Tremblant's 24h
- Subaru Ironman 70.3 Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- Subaru IRONMAN 5i50 / Sprint Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- Canadian Ski Marathon
- La Cabane à Tuque
- La Tablée des pionniers
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Aventures Neige
- Parc d'escalade et de randonnée de la Montagne d'Argent
- La Villageoise-de-Mont-Tremblant
- Le Nid de l'aigle et le Mont-Larose
- Domaine Saint-Bernard
- Sentier l'Héritage et Alléluia
- Sentier l'Expédition - Sentier Cap 360 - Mont-Gorille
- La Route des Zingues
Zoo / aquarium
- Falcon Environmental Services
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Ma Chic Cabane 2
Amherst, Laurentians - TremblantAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 400 $ - 800 $
- 5 nights
- 700 $ - 1200 $
- 7 nights
- 1000 $ - 1500 $
- 2000 $ - 5000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 10, 2019