1 from 46 - enjoy relaxing on the hammoc while enjoying the view of the lake
2 from 46 - private dock on the lake
3 from 46
4 from 46
5 from 46
6 from 46
7 from 46
8 from 46
9 from 46
10 from 46
11 from 46
12 from 46
13 from 46
14 from 46 - Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
15 from 46 - Beautiful dining area view of the lake
16 from 46 - Living Room with gas fire place, smart tv and view of the lake!
17 from 46 - Enjoy a bottle of wine!
18 from 46
19 from 46 - Denon sound system with BOSE headphones
20 from 46
21 from 46 - Bedroom #1 Queen Bed
22 from 46 - Bedroom #1 Queen Bed
23 from 46 - Bedroom #2 Queen Bed
24 from 46 - Bedroom #2 Queen Bed
25 from 46 - Big bathroom on main floor with spacious tub + shower!
26 from 46 - Bedroom #3 Double Bed
27 from 46 - Bedroom #3 Double Bed
28 from 46 - Bedroom #4 Double Bed
29 from 46 - Bedroom #4 Double Bed
30 from 46 - washroom on top floor
31 from 46 - spacious family room with wood fireplace, foosball table, dartboard, nintendo console!
32 from 46 - spacious family room with wood fireplace, foosball table, dartboard, nintendo console!
33 from 46 - Netflix + Console
34 from 46
35 from 46
36 from 46
37 from 46
38 from 46
39 from 46
40 from 46 - Our Beautiful Chalet!
41 from 46 - Outdoors Firepit!
42 from 46 - lake View in the winter
43 from 46 - La Grange entree
44 from 46 - clean roads in the winter
45 from 46
46 from 46 - ATV/Snowmobile track 10 minutes away
10 person maximum, 5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 washroom.
100% off the grid! This 3 story charming lakefront and unique cottage is located in Amherst, by the Outaouais / Laurentian border. With your private access to the pristine Lake De La Grange, You are only an hour and a half away from Ottawa, two hours away from Montreal and 45 minutes away from Mont-Tremblant. This retreat is sure to please both outdoor enthusiasts and those just wanting to escape city life!
# Établissement CITQ 299920✔️
The lakefront cottage is charmingly furnished and equipped with everything you'll need for a fun and relaxing getaway. It is suitable for family reunion, friends gatherings, girlfriends' weekend, Birthday/Anniversary celebrations and corporate retreats.
This beautiful lakefront cottage sleeps up to 10 people with its 5 bedrooms with luxurious queen and double beds. Throughout the cottage you will enjoy the amazing lake view.
You will have access to the fully equipped kitchen, one full bathrooms and 1 half bathroom.
You can also enjoy the living room with gas fireplace and the playroom in the basement with TV, wood fireplace, foosball table, retro gaming, dart board and board games. We also offer you free Internet access during your stay.
Outside, you'll have access to your very own private dock and lake access, BBQ (seasonal), fire-pit , patio set to enjoy meals and relaxation outdoors.
Complete access to all areas of the cottage except for one room on the mezzanine floor and one room in the basement.
Travelers have access to all parts of the house, both upstairs and in the basement which contains a family room except for 3 areas :
- Room on the main floor which is kept locked in the winter as it is only a summer room. Not visible in photos.
- Atelier in the basement that serves as storage and pumps and electricity panels
- Exterior shed.
Other things to note
When driving to the cottage 20 minutes the cellular network can be absent or weak depending on your carrier.
Once you arrive at the cottage, cellular network & WIFI will be available for your stay. Depending on the carrier you have the network might be slower for some.
Our cottage is 100% autonomous by working with solar panels and natural gas, as well as a generator for those none sunny days. This can cause the generator to automatically run.
Our cottage is supplied by lake water which is 100% drinkable and safe. Therefore the water might have a slight tint.
Last updated: January 13, 2020
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Tremblant Sportfishing - Mont-Tremblant Cruises
- Tanwen Pack
- Juna Yoga
Autodrome / karting centre
- Centre touristique du Lac-Simon
- Plage du lac Mercier
- Municipal beach of Lac-Simon
- Tremblant Beach and Tennis Club
- Tremblant Parc Plage
Boat tour company
- Les Croisières Mont-Tremblant
Casino / racetrack
Cross-country ski centre
- Ski de fond Mont-Tremblant
Downhill ski centre
Downhill ski resort
Farm / agricultural producer
- Du coq à l'âne des Laurentides
Festival / special event
- Mont-Tremblant Jazz Festival
- Les Rythmes Tremblant
- Tremblant International Blues Festival
- La Fête de la Musique de Tremblant
- Tonga Lumina
- Golf de la Maskinonge
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Bête Course
- Manitou Golf Tremblant
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Belle Course
- Golf Le Géant
- Golf Le Diable
- Club de golf Les Ruisseaux
- Vignoble Spirit Léonard
Museum / historic site
- Animalium par Selenia Inc.
- Musée ferroviaire gare de Labelle
- Paintball Fort Ouest
- Géo-Explora Scootrek (Mont-Tremblant)
- Laser R.A.S.
- Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant
- Akropark Tremblant
- Ziptrek Ecotours Tremblant
Regional / municipal park
Religious building and site
- Patinoire de l'Espace public
- Ice rink on Lac Mercier
- Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant
- Spa le Geyser
- Spa Sans Sabots
- Amerispa Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant
- Moment Spa Fairmont Tremblant
- Subaru IRONMAN 70.3 Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- Subaru Iroman Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- Tremblant's 24h
- Canadian Ski Marathon
- Crossroads Tremblant
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Parc d'escalade et de randonnée de la Montagne d'Argent
- La Route des Zingues
- La Villageoise-de-Mont-Tremblant
- Sentier l'Héritage et Alléluia
- Sentier l'Expédition - Sentier Cap 360 - Mont-Gorille
Zoo / aquarium
- Falcon Environmental Services
Rates and regulations
Rental type: Short stay
Taxes for the published rates: Without taxes