- 12 person maximum
- 4 double beds, 1 single bed, 2 sofa beds
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Chalet de l'Ours
Exceptional family location in the Hautes-Laurentides, happiness and guaranteed rest.
Beautiful warm and rustic cottage on the edge of the Petit Lac Nominingue (navigable) in a quiet bay. It communicates with the Grand Lac Nominingue.
The cottage rests on a land of 117000 p2.
- Private sandy beach perfect for the whole family, safe as the descent in the water is gradual
- 2 adult kayak
- 2 Kayaks for children
- 1 rowboat (bring your motor)
- Anti bug tent
- Boat launch at your disposal as well as a dock
- 2 swings for children
- 2 tire swings
- 2 hamaks
- Fireplace inside (wood included)
- Fire outside (wood included)
- BBQ propane
- BBQ coal
- Nespresso Citiz machine with milk frother. (8 capsules included per stay)
- Bell express cable
- Playroom for the little ones
- Washer and dryer
The price is for a maximum of 8 people + possibility to add 4 additional people with an extra cost for a total of 12 (children included).
At your disposal there are 4 bedrooms with double bed including a bedroom with single bunk bed.
There is possibility of adding people for an additional cost, since 2 sofa beds and a mezzanine with double bed will be at your disposal.
2 bathrooms, one with shower and the other with bath and shower.
Large dining room and beautiful rustic living room with fireplace
7 minutes from services, (grocery store, SAQ and others)
- Festival de la Rouge
- Bike path little train north
- ATV and snowmobile trails
- Cross-country skiing and snowshoe trails nearby
- ECOLOGICAL PARK Le Renouveau
- Near Papineau-Label and Mont-Tremblant national parks
- Hospital and emergency nearby (Rivière Rouge)
Philippe & Anne-Marie
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Petit Lac Nominingue
- Golf course: Golf Nominingue (5 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Expédition Wolf
- Centre d'exposition et hameau de la gare de Nominingue
- Centre d'exposition de la Gare de Rivière-Rouge
- Municipal beach of Lac Nominingue
- Plage du lac Saguay
- Plage Michel-Jr.-Lévesque
Cross-country ski centre
- Club Les Six Cantons
Festival / special event
- Laurentians International Festival
- Club et Hôtel du Golf Nominingue
- Vignoble Spirit Léonard
Museum / historic site
- Musée ferroviaire gare de Labelle
Regional / municipal park
- Parc écologique Le Renouveau Rosaire-Senécal
- Parc régional Kiamika
- Spa le Geyser
- Érablière des ponts couverts
- La Route des Zingues
- Sentier l'Héritage et Alléluia
- Sentier l'Expédition - Sentier Cap 360 - Mont-Gorille
The rental price is for amaximum of 8 persons (adults & children)
The cottage can accomodate a maximum of 12 persons (adults & children) for an additional cost.
The price includes taxes of accommodation and maintenance.
Contact us for more information!
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet de l'Ours
Nominingue, Laurentians - High-LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 3 nights
- 6 nights
- 1000 $ - 2000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 25, 2018