- 6 person maximum
- 2 double beds, 2 single beds
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 840 pieds carré
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 16000pi2
Lake Nominingue cottage
Beautiful log cabin on the shores of Grand Lake Nominingue. The largest lake in the Laurentians, with your own dock, pedal boat included and private sandy beach to enjoy the warm sunshine!
The chalet is located in a natural and well laid out. quiet and perfect place to rest. Practice swimming, scuba diving in crystal clear water, kayaking, canoeing, pedal boating and waterskiing. Sailing enthusiasts are served to perfection with large navigable space. This majestic lake is known for good fishing!
Happiness chalet is equipped with a dining room, a large family room with plenty of windows giving panoramic views over the lake with a fireplace, a beautiful and large terrace with mosquito nets, and a BBQ of garden furniture, a well-equipped kitchen: appliances, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and a bathroom with shower and washer and dryer front.
The cottage is 2 km from the center of Nominingue. Cozy village with restaurants, grocery stores, convenience stores, gas stations, hardware stores, dairy, etc.
An ecological park as well as a fitness trail, nearby.
An interpretive center and the village market animate downtown and worth visiting.
A beautiful golf course with a field of well-known practice.
The linear park "the train from north "LE PETIT TRAIN DU NORD is accessible directly from the cottage by road, is 2.5 km away.
Non-smoking and no pets. Prohibition of noise and music outside.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Grand lac Nominingue (15 pieds)
- Golf course: Golf Nominingue 18 trous normal 72 (2.5 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Tremblant (53 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Expédition Wolf
- Centre d'exposition et hameau de la gare de Nominingue
- Centre d'exposition de la Gare de Rivière-Rouge
- Municipal beach of Lac Nominingue
- Plage Michel-Jr.-Lévesque
- Plage du lac Saguay
Cross-country ski centre
- Club Les Six Cantons
Festival / special event
- Laurentians International Festival
- Club et Hôtel du Golf Nominingue
- Vignoble Spirit Léonard
Museum / historic site
- Musée ferroviaire gare de Labelle
Regional / municipal park
- Parc écologique Le Renouveau Rosaire-Senécal
- Parc régional Kiamika
- Spa le Geyser
- Sentier l'Héritage et Alléluia
- Sentier l'Expédition - Sentier Cap 360 - Mont-Gorille
- Les Sentiers nature de Chute-Saint-Philippe
- La Route des Zingues
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Lake Nominingue cottage
Nominingue, Laurentians - High-LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 1 night
- 200 $ - 260 $
- 3 nights
- 600 $ - 780 $
- 7 nights
- 1400 $ - 1800 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 10, 2019