Valid from January 6 to February 6, 2020
A 10% discount for the first 3 rentals during the months of January and February
- 10 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
Chalet by the waterfront
Magnificent chalet with panoramic view, waterfront of magnificent Lac Gravel, Mont St-Michel (1h15 from Tremblant near Mont-Laurier).
4 bedrooms, Up to 10 people, fully equipped for your comfort. Swimming, water sports, fishing, hiking, campfire, nearby mountain bike trails and tourist attractions. Dock available for your boat and rowboat provided as needed, 2 kayaks
2 queen beds, 2 single beds, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom and 1 powder room
The kitchen is fully equipped.
Very quiet and relaxing place
4-season rental (from Sunday 4 p.m. to Friday 1 p.m.) or (from Friday 4 p.m. to Friday 1 p.m.) or weekend (Friday 4 p.m. to Sunday 1 p.m.).
No smoking and no animals. Prices and information by phone only
Near this chalet:
Body of water: Directly on the edge of magnificent Lac Gravel
Golf course: Club de Golf Vallée de la Lièvre: 344, ch du Golf RR 1 Lac-des-Écorces, QC J0W 1H0 (20 km)
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Plage privée
- Ski Hill: Mont Tremblant
Here are the nearby attractions:
- Centre d'exposition de Mont-Laurier
- Plage du camping Baie du Diable
Festival / special event
- Mont-Laurier international theater festival
- Golf Vallée de la Lièvre
- Marchons notre histoire à Mont-Laurier
Ice fishing centre
- Pourvoirie Club Fontbrune
- Miels d'Anicet
- Fromagerie Le P'tit Train du Nord
Regional / municipal park
- Parc régional Montagne du Diable
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Glissades sur tubes Mont-Laurier
- Les Sentiers nature de Chute-Saint-Philippe
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.