- 12 person maximum
- 4 queen size beds, 1 single bed, 3 sofa beds
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 27 000 sq ft
Cottage on the lake
Cottage by the lake, hunting, fishing, all terrain vehicule, biking boating, skiddoing and more activities.
Beautiful chalet right on Lac Allard. Ideal location for hunting and fishing, fourwheeling, skidooing, seadooing and much more. Little Enchanted forest on land. The chalet can sleep up to 12 people comfortably.
2 hours from Montreal (deffinetly worth the drive).
The rental includes kayak, canoe, trampoline and life jackets. Four wheeling trails and skidoo trails all at 300 meters from the chalet. A lot of land with distant neighbours.
- No smoking allowed, no animals permitted without permission
- Prices are for 8 people, additional charges may apply if more than 8 people.
- 2 bedrooms in the main cottage and 2 bedromms and a living room in the 2nd cottage. The 2nd cottage doesn't have water therefore there's no bathroom or kitchen. (see pictures)
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Sur le lac
- Golf course: Golf Nominingue (10 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont-Tremblant, Mont blanc (60 km)
- Summer, automn, spring : atv, boating, hunting, fishing, ponton rides, tubing, biking, nature walks, Tennis court 7km away and more.
- Winter : atv, skidooing, slidding, ice fishing, nature walks, and more.
Directly on lake, skating on lake, slidding on land.
4 wheeler and skidoo trails 300 feet away from cottage.
Ice hocket rink at lac Saguay City Hall a 10 minute drive.
Directly on the lake, 300 feet away from trails in the woods,
1 km away from popular bike path "petit train du nord"
Tennis Court at Lac Saguay City Hall a 10 minute drive.
Period Weekend** 5 day
Month Spring $400 $600 $750 $2850 Summer* $450 $700 $850 $3000 Fall $400 $600 $750 $2800 Winter*** $400 $600 $650 $2500
* Except : Construction holidays : $1,000 per week
** Long weekend : $550
***Chirstams and new years $1,000.00 (conditions apply)
Prices are for 8 peoples or less. Additional charges may apply if more than 8.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required at time of reservation, the balance is due upon arrival on the first day of occupancy.
- A small joint contract must be signed and and instructions will be sent to your email once payment is received.
- A security deposit of $300 in cash is required in exchange for the key to the chalet for your stay. Any damages or missing items will be taken from the deposit.
- For a seven day week stay, arrival is at 3:00 pm and departure is at 11:00 am.
- Weekend stays are from friday at 3:00 pm to Sunday at 11:00am.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Cottage on the lake
Lac-Saguay, Laurentians - High-LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 2 nights
- 400 $ - 450 $
- 7 nights
- 650 $ - 1000 $
- 2850 $ - 3000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : December 1, 2019