- 5 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Beautiful quiet cottage, waterfront with small beach.
2 bedrooms, 1 queen-size bed and 1 double, small folding bed for toddlers.
Large gallery with views of the lake.
Winter sports: Rackets, snowmobile, etc.
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Randonnée Malaski
- Bonnet Rouge Rafting
- Centre d'exposition de Mont-Laurier
- Plage municipale du Lac des Sources
Festival / special event
- Mont-Laurier international theater festival
- Marchons notre histoire à Mont-Laurier
- Fromagerie Le P'tit Train du Nord
Regional / municipal park
- Poisson Blanc Regional Park
- Érablière des ponts couverts
- Érablière M. S.
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Glissades sur tubes Mont-Laurier
Price according to the number of people.
Monthly price available on request.
$ 150.00 per additional night.
Winter reduction 100.00$/week
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Lac-du-Cerf, Laurentians - High-LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 300 $ - 400 $
- 7 nights
- 625 $ - 700 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 12, 2019