- 6 person maximum
- 2 king size beds, 1 double bed, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
This great four-season cottage is located on a beautiful lake: Hot Lake, an inland lake that stretches for 8 km. A large plot ensures a certain tranquility and 170 linear feet facing the lake, bordered by a sandy beach, allow you to enjoy water activities during the summer. In addition, the wildlife reserve along the north cottage promises a beautiful quiet and waiting for various excursions.
This country house offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (shower and bath-tub), a home, two cable TVs and connected to a DVD. Also, in summer: outdoor fireplace, garden swing, patio furniture for 6 people on the large gallery facing the lake, BBQ.
In summer you can walk, run, hike, bike, swim, read, you immerse their feet in the sand beach that gives access to the lake, or you indulge in water sports.
In winter, the lake surface freezes and becomes a passage for the many deer that inhabit the wildlife reserve. You can go hiking, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, observe nature, take photographs, enjoy the fireplace, etc.
At all times, the view is breathtaking. The summer sun sparkles on the lake, the fall colors are blazing, huge stretches of snow invite relaxation or to many activities and the tender green of spring purifies.
Between Tremblant Nominingue. Near the village of La Macaza and The Annunciation. Several restaurants. Many activities: swimming, fishing, hunting, water sports, golf, cross country skiing, downhill skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, mountain biking, snowmobiling, dog sledding, blues festival, theater, etc.
Everything included except food, towels and bath products. Nonsmoking. Pets allowed (conditions will be detailed on the rental agreement).
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Chaud (Devant le chalet)
- Golf course: Nominingue (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Tremblant
- In summer you can cool off in the lake, go fishing (trout and bass), take a walk in the forest, you indulge in various water activities (we have a dock and a boat dock is located at the entrance Lake; washing boats is mandatory and is done at the municipal garage) to tour the lake by bike or just enjoy baking in the sun reading a good book, your peace will be disturbed only by birdsong, the rustling of leaves and the waves licking the beach. Note also that we are only a dozen kilometers from the Nominingue Golf Club.
- From the beginning of October, come and see the fall colors! The spectacle of nature is breathtaking!
- In winter, snowmobilers, cross country skiing or snowshoeing can play to their heart throughout the day in the nearby woods. We are also a few kilometers from Ski Club, snowshoeing and hiking The 6 Townships Red River. Back at the cottage, at dusk, you may be able to admire the deer from your armchair by the fireplace!
- In all seasons, you can use your ATV from the cottage in the many marked trails crisscrossing the surrounding mountains.
- Other cultural activities Tremblant Blues Festival, Night of the Perseids (Tremblant), Red River Festival, Summer Theatre Nominingue, etc.
- Some excellent restaurants open their doors (in L'Annonciation and Nominingue).
Rates are available only upon request.
La Macaza, Laurentians - High-LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1200 $ - 2000 $
- 2500 $ - 5000 $
- 15000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago