- 10 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 3 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Chalet la Station
Ideal gathering place for your group or your family. Big cottage located on a private domain, on private lake edge Safe for young children.
6 km of hiking trails accessible throughout the year. rowboat and canoe included with rental. Fireplace. wifi, cable.
3 bedrooms with queen bed and single folding bed, 1 full bathroom, screened terrace Large fully equipped kitchen with two stoves and two refrigerators. Access to washer dryer.
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Expédition Wolf
- Centre d'exposition de la Gare de Rivière-Rouge
- Centre d'exposition et hameau de la gare de Nominingue
- Plage Michel-Jr.-Lévesque
- Municipal beach of Lac Nominingue
- Plage du lac Saguay
Cross-country ski centre
- Club Les Six Cantons
Festival / special event
- Laurentians International Festival
- Club et Hôtel du Golf Nominingue
- Vignoble Spirit Léonard
Museum / historic site
- Musée ferroviaire gare de Labelle
Regional / municipal park
- Parc écologique Le Renouveau Rosaire-Senécal
- Parc régional Kiamika
- Spa le Geyser
- Sentier l'Héritage et Alléluia
- Sentier l'Expédition - Sentier Cap 360 - Mont-Gorille
Deposit requested of 30% on booking
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet la Station
L'Ascension, Laurentians - High-LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 400 $
- 7 nights
- 950 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 15, 2019