- 14 person maximum
- 6 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 5 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 3200 sq ft
- 3 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 60,000 sq ft
Les Terrasses Louisa Chalet
4 Stars C.I.T.Q.
Les Terrasses Louisa are nestled on the prestigious Lake Louisa (22 km north of Lachute),
Splendid view of Lake Louisa, (5km long 2km wide 220 ft deep)
70km from ski Mont Tremblant and 40 km from ski St-Sauveur. We welcome you for a quiet stay in a calm and warm atmosphere. Enjoy our fireplace in the cosy and relaxing ?petit salon?, a sun-lit spacious living and dinning room offers you a panoramic view over Lake Louisa.
You will be charmed by the splendid sunrise and sunset which are always ?au rendez-vous?. Five comfortable bedrooms which two have there own private balcony that offers you a breathtaking view of the lake. Also, take advantage of our spacious terraces where you can admire the beauty of the surroundings. Access to the lake (5 km long) bring your equipment. Central air-conditioned Depending on your stay, dinner can be available with reservation.
Waterfront: private road
Heating: Geothermic/air conditionning
Guests allowed: Yes. Extra charges maybe applied
Pets allowed: Yes. With controle
- Fully equipped kitchen, along with towels and bed linen and blankets.
- 5 bedrooms 2 having complet private bathroom, 1 with private washroom, and 2 others having a shared bathroom.
- Satellite TV, Stereo system CD, DVD and internet access (High Speed)
- Access to the lake with 2 private docks
- Canoe, Kayak, pedal boat supplied
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Louisa (Sur le site / On site)
- Golf course: Club de Golf Carling Lake (10 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Habitant (45 km)
- Kayak (supplied)
- Canoe (supplied)
- Pedal boat (supplied)
- Row boat (supplied)
- Cross country skiing
- Snowmobile (Hibou Blanc)
- Golf (Prestigious Carling Lake Golf Club)
- White water rafting
- Skating (skate ring on the lake)
- Route des Arts (Annual Cultural Tour in July)
- Festival de la Famille (August)
- Sugar shack
- Alpine skiing
Snow shoeing through the forest or on the lake, as well as cross country skiing.
St-Sauveur and Morin Heights for the ski hills, sliding etc. Restaurants
Make some maple syrup.
Fishing, White water rafting, Canoe, Kayak
Swimming, Canoeing, Kayaka, and fishing
St-Sauveur and Morin Heights, Restaurants, Boutiques
Walk in the woods
St-Sauveur and Morin Heights, Restaurants
2 week nights 2 week-end nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Monthly Winter
January 4, 2018 to June 14, 2018
$666 $774 $1,106 $1,766 $2,408 - Summer
June 15, 2018 to September 10, 2018
- - - - $2,781 $10,294 Fall
September 11, 2018 to October 15, 2018
$795 $893 $1,290 $2,084 $2,781 - Late Fall
October 16, 2018 to October 16, 2018
$666 $774 $1,106 $1,766 $2,408 -
Rates are based on 10 guests
$35.70 (taxes included) per extra guest per night.
Minimum of 2 nights on weekends, long weekends 3 nights.
Contact us for our Low Season Rates and weekly day rates
Check in 4:00 pm
- Check out 11:00 am
- Non Smoking inside
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Les Terrasses Louisa Chalet
Wentworth-Nord, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week nights
- $666 - $795
- 2 week-end nights
- $774 - $893
- 3 nights
- $1,106 - $1,290
- 5 nights
- $1,766 - $2,084
- 7 nights
- $2,408 - $2,781
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 17, 2019