- 8 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Domaine Air Pur
Beautiful Swiss chalet located in the mountains with 4 bedrooms; 1 king bed, 1 queen bed and 2 double beds. Relax in front of a roaring fire or in the exterior spa after your day of skiing or hiking. During the summer cool yourself down in the in ground pool.
Just a few minutes from the picturesque village of Val-David, where restaurants, terraces, artisans and various shops to be discovered.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac des Sables & Lac à la Truite (10 km)
- Golf course: 15 courses to choose from (40 km)
- Ski Hill: 9 Resorts to choose from (1-40 km)
* Prices do not include lodging tax of $ 2.00 / night and are listed in Canadian currency
- Groups of up to 8 people max - $ 50 / add. person/night will be required.
* Prices may change without notice.
* The arrival time is 4:00pm
The departure time is 11:00 am
* The building is non-smoking and no pets allowed
* The minimum age for booking: 25
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
* A deposit of 25% of the rental amount is required when booking. The balance of the rent and the security deposit is payable 30 days before the date of stay by post-dated checks or electronic transfer.
* If the reservation is made less than 30 days before arrival, full payment of the rent (incl lodging tax) and the deposit must be made by electronic transfer.
* A deposit of $ 500 for breakages and damage is required.
* If canceled more than 30 days before the stay, the 25% deposit will be retained by the landlord as compensation. Post-dated checks, wire payments for the balance of the rent and the security deposit will be returned.
* In the case of cancellations received less than 30 days before arrival date, all monies received will be kept by the lessor in damages except the deposit which will be returned.
* All returned checks or non-payment of rent (not released funds received or not check) result in the automatic cancellation of the reservation and any sums collected will kept by the landlord as liquidated damages and interest.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Domaine Air Pur
Val-David, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 450 $ - 650 $
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 740 $ - 1100 $
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 21, 2018