- 13 person maximum
- 4 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 3 single beds
- 5 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 37 x 78 ft (3591 sf.)
- 3 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 18,000 sf.
Beautiful cottage can accommodate 11-13 people. Located on the beautiful Lac Masson. Tastefully decorated and cozy, this cottage is ideal to spend unforgettable moments with family or friends. With its 4 fireplaces, you can relax while enjoying amazing views of the lake and mountains.
Located in the heart of the village of Sainte-Marguerite-du-Lac-Masson, you can enjoy the many facilities available (marina, bistro, grocery store, gas station, etc.). Also, the area offers a multitude of activities and attractions that will appeal to both outdoor enthusiasts, thrill, culture as relaxing.
- Rooms with gas fireplace, flat screen TV and view of the lake
- Modern kitchen (gas stove and double oven)
- Large dining table that can accommodate 12 people
- Home Theater (DVD / Blue Ray)
- Audio system with iPod connectivity
- Pool table
- Full laundry room
- 4 pairs of snowshoes for adults and 2 pairs for kids
- 2 kayaks for adults and 1 for kids
- 2 stand up paddle board (SUP)
- fishing boat
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Masson
- Golf course: Estérel (5 min), Alpine (10 min), Chantecler (15 min)
- Ski Hill: Gabriel (15 min), Chantecler (15 min), St-Sauveur (20 min), Tremblant (50 min)
Other local attractions:
- L'Estérel cross country skiing and snowshoes center (3 km)
- Linear parc 'P'tit train du nord' - Bicycle, hiking and Cross country skiing (8 km)
- Doncaster River regional parc (10km)
- City of Ste-Adèle (15km)
Snowshoes, Skating trail of 4km on the lake, Skating ring
Cross country skiing, Downhill skiing, Hockey, Snow tubing, Dogsledding, skidoo
Swimming, Hicking, Bicycle, Water sports, Fishing
Golf, Playground, Bicycle path, Water slides, Theater
Period Weekend 5 day
Christmas & New Year's Day - Dec 21th, 2018 to Jan 4th, 2019
Winter - January 4th to March 1st, 2019
$1,200 $1,200 $1,850 Spring break - Marsh 1st to March 8th, 2019 $2,825 Spring - March 8th to June 21th, 2019 $845 $845 $1,345 Summer - June 21th to July 21th, 2019 $2,200 Construction Holidays - July 21th au August 4th, 2019 $2,600 Summer - August 4th to September 2sd, 2019 $2,200 Fall - September 2sd to December 20th, 2019 $845 $845 $1,345
Prices are for an occupancy of maximum 11 people (or 4 bedrooms). Additional $50 to 150$ fee, for the stay, will be charged for 13 people (or 5 bedrooms).
Rates include taxes.
Reservation confirmed upon receipt of a non-refundable 50% deposit of the total amount. The remaining amount will be due 21 days before the start date of the location. A security deposit of $400 is required with the second payment. This deposit will be refunded one week after the end of the reservation if the cottage is left in the same condition as on arrival (cleaning, dishes, etc.).
Arrival from 17h00 and departure for 11h.
Group under 25 years old are not admitted.
No smoking inside the cottage.
No pets allowed.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Sainte-Marguerite-du-Lac-Masson, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 845 $ - 1125 $
- 7 nights
- 1345 $ - 3500 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 10, 2018