- 7 person maximum
- 3 double beds, 1 single bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 32 by 24 sq feet
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 36,184 sq feet
Charming and cozy chalet with three bedrooms, an inviting stone fire place and a fully equipt kitchen. Dining room is 50% surounded by full length windows,with beautiful view.
Large cottage facing Lac Guindon. On the first floor you will find a warm,spacious and inviting living room with a stone fireplace and equiped with TV, VCR, DVD and sound system.An open dining room surrounded by full length windows,with a beautriful view,and a fully equiped kitchen, and a bathroom.WiFi Available
On the second floor, you will find three bed rooms, 3 with double beds and 1 with one single bed and a therapeutic bath. The second floor bathroom has a shower and a washer and dryer. All the beddings are included. Great for all seasons.
Ski hills, tubing,cross country ski and bike paths, golf,natural spring water and public spa all within 10 mins away.
Very inviting rental property,which made our family Christmas extremely pleasant. Everything we needed was included,and the owners did all they could,to ensure our stay was memorable and relaxing.Jacques Fallier, Repentigny
Enjoyed our time there. The cottage has everything you need for a family and afun packed vacation. Near the water,kayaks,bikes and an outdoor campfire! Everything is well maintained and very clean. Felt like home away from home!!Sophie Mar, Montreal
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Guindon (0 km)
- Golf course: Piedmont Golf Course (5 minutes voiture/ car)
- Ski Hill: Mont-Avila, St-Sauveur, Mt Olympia (7 minutes voiture/car)
- Cross-country paths within 5 mins.
- 7 minutes from Mtl Avila and Mt St sauveur, with tubing hills with 5 Mins.
- Bring your toboggans: long hill behind cottage.
Tobogganing on the lot.
Alpine ski, Crosscountry ski, skating, snow shoeing.
Waterslides, golfing, hiking, plenty of water activities.
Mineral Water outlet within 15 min walk
- 50% of the full amount and the signature of contract and the rest at the first day of arrival.
- You will be asked for a security deposit and returned to you after verification of the cottage.
- This chalet is non-smoking.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Sainte-Anne-des-Lacs, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- 800 $ - 1600 $
- 1800 $ - 2000 $
- 1400 $ - 1600 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago