- 8 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 30 x 24 / 3 floors
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 10,000 ft²
Laurentians splendid swiss chalet, access to water, 100 feet from lac à la truite, includind pedalo, beautifully decorated and furnished, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, cathedral ceiling, wood fireplace, ping pong table, sauna, whirlpool bath.
Located in the heart of the Laurentian Mountains, at 100 feet from Lac à la Truite, this luxurious and well appointed Swiss cottage offers the following:
- Four bedrooms.
- Large living room with fireplace and cathedral ceiling.
- Dining-room and well equipped kitchen (dishwasher, wall-mounted oven, glass ceramic cooking surface, microwave oven, toaster, coffee-maker and filters, etc.).
- Three bathrooms: a powder-room with washer-dryer on the main floor, a full bathroom on the mezzanine, and a full bathroom with whirlpool, sauna and shower on the lower level.
- Playroom with Ping-Pong table
- Large deck with gazebo and patio furniture, propane BBQ.
- Exclusive use of our pedal-boat.
- Access to lake for swimming at 100 feet from chalet. Also as an occupant of our chalet, you will benefit from the following attractions, within less than one kilometre from the cottage : A beautiful private beach more than 1,000 feet long, on Lac à la Truite and its cristaline and inviting water, golf range ($$) and mini-golf ($$).
- Our chalet is located two kilometres from groceries, pharmacies and Ste. Agathe's reputable restaurants.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac à la Truite (100 pieds)
- Golf course: Royal Laurentien (10 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Blanc (16 km)
Other activities in the vicinity of the chalet
- Adjacent to famous northern train track which has been transformed into a beautiful 100 km bicycle path stretching from St-Jérôme to Mont-Laurier.
- Super water slides are just 20 minutes away.
- The Laurentians are a golfer's paradise with 10 golf courses located within 20 minutes.
- A magnificent festival of colors every fall!
- Many hiking trails nearby (beginners, intermediate and expert).
- Cross country skiing less than 5 minutes away. Access to over 1500 km of trails.
- Alpine skiing and snowboarding.
- Snowmobile trails.
- Ice fishing
- Sainte-Agathe "Hiver en Nord" winter festival with ice castle, slides, skating rink on Lac des Sables and the famous "Bonhomme Carnaval" (less than 10 minutes by car).
- Activities every weekend including dogsled races and horsesled rides.
- Rental of skis, snowshoes and snowmobiles just 5 minutes away.
- Your chalet is between 10 to 30 minutes from most ski hills including, Mont-Tremblant, Mont-Blanc, Belle-Neige, Mont-Gabrie, Saint-Sauveur and several others.
Cross country skiing. 1500 km of trails. Alpine skiing and snowboarding. Snowmobile trails. Dogsled races and horsesled rides. Between 10 to 30 minutes from most ski hills including, Mont-Tremblant, Mont-Blanc, Mont-Gabrie, Saint-Sauveur, ice fishing
Super 4 level driving range with 6 real greens as targets, fishing
Between 10 and 30 min. from many beautiful golf courses, horseback riding, go-kart, 30 minutes from Mont-Tremblant
Beautifull private beach, less than 1 km Safe swimming under the supervision of a lifeguard. Shuffleboard, badminton, volleyball etc, Rental of kayaks, pedalos, windsurfers, boats with electric moto.
Mini-golf. Super 4 level driving range with 6 greens. Between 10 and 30 min. from many beautiful golf courses. Horseback riding, go-kart
A magnificent festival of colors every fall!
Between 10 and 30 min. from many beautiful golf courses, horseback riding, go-kart
Arrival time from 4:00 p.m., departure at 11:00 a.m.
- For weekly stays, arrivals and departures are Fridays or Sundays.
- Electricity, heating, snow removal, Cable TV, Internet.
- firewood, Kindling wood and beach towels.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 500 $ - 900 $
- 7 nights
- 800 $ - 2500 $
- 2100 $ - 3600 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 22, 2019