- 10 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 3 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Magnificent chalet in Ste-Adèle, 5 minutes from all services and outdoor activities (including Mont-Gabriel, Chanteclerc, Olympia and St-Sauveur) the place is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and families . Warm, spacious and rustic with breathtaking views of the mountains, you can admire the colors of the seasons from the living room. For your après ski by the fireside or to enjoy the best of summer on the terrace, it's here! Perfumes, beauties, lakes, forests and rivers, everything is there: Happiness and privacy guaranteed!
A luxurious and fully equipped kitchen, fireplaces, 2 ultra comfortable bathrooms, and bedrooms everywhere! The place is large and offers freedom to be for all age groups.
The basement living room, also with an exceptional view of the mountains, adds to that of the first floor and allows your youngsters to be with each other to play together.
Extremely well located! Only 1 hour from Montreal, 45 minutes from Tremblant and two minutes by car from the small town of Ste-Adèle, everything is there: Supermarkets, artisan bakery, cinema, gastronomy, hardware store, gas stations, SAQ, etc. For sports enthusiasts, the region is full of activities: cycling, multiple ski centers, cross-country ski trails, snowshoes, skate trails in the middle of the forest, snowmobiles, horseback riding, dog sledding, kayaks, horse-drawn carriages, climbing and others. But for those who prefer cultural outings, museums, cinema, library, comedy shows, music or theater indoors or outdoors during the summer season, your inspirations will find country! Surrounded by neighboring typically Quebecois villages: St-Sauveur, Ste-Marguerite du lac Masson, Morin Heights, Ste Agathe, Val-David, etc., take a look! Nature explodes everywhere!
Do you want to go to Montreal by bus? Nothing's easier. The Galand buses will take you there for the modest sum of $ 20 dollars: Child's play. What to do in town? You will never have enough of a life to go around the corner ... Welcome to the Chalet on the ledge!
Fully equipped, warm chalet with unique artistic decor. Including 4 bedrooms that can accommodate up to 10 people:
-Master bedroom (upper level): 1 queen bed with adjoining bathroom;
-Bedroom 2 (lower level): 1 king bed (can be separated to make two single beds);
-Bedroom 3 (lower level): 1 queen bed;
-Bedroom 4 (lower level): 1 queen bed.
In addition, on the lower level, a sofa bed (double bed) is available in the living room.
At the upper level:
Full kitchen, high-end kitchen equipment (gas stove, Miele oven, very large fridge) including dishwasher and BBQ (during the season).
Dining room with breathtaking views of the ski mountains.
Living room with huge wood fireplace, television and audio visual system.
Master bedroom includes a queen bed and an adjoining full bathroom (with shower and bath). Large wardrobe and lots of storage available.
"Outdooring" type terrace with carpet surrounded by mosquito net, fully furnished with table that can seat 8 people allowing you to enjoy the summer season and the extraordinary view 24 hours a day, rain or shine.
At the lower level:
Additional living room allowing your young people to spend time together, listen to a film, read or play without disturbing the occupants of the upper level. The room includes a cellar capable of accommodating more than 200 bottles.
Full bathroom (Shower) on the lower level.
Bedroom 2 is a bedroom with two single beds that can be joined to make a king bed. Several games are available for young and old. The bedroom also has a wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 includes a queen bed, a wooden wardrobe and a large closet.
Bedroom 4 includes a queen bed that can accommodate two people. A wardrobe and a desk are also available in this room.
- WIFI Internet included
- Washer and dryer included
- Firewood included
- Cable Included
- Dishwasher Sheet and towels included
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Ski Doux - Dog Sledding
- École d'escalade Passe Montagne
- Echo Aloha
- Arctic Aventure
- Aventures Évasion Blanche
- Attitude Montagne
- Parachutisme Adrénaline
- Amishk - Aventures amérindiennes
- Laurel Aventure Nature
- Galerie d'art Michel Bigué
- Galerie Henry Giroux
- Studio-boutique Lolipop glass blowing
- Atelier Bernard Chaudron
- Galerie des Lacs
Autodrome / karting centre
- Les Circuits Val-Va ltd
- ICAR Mirabel
- Mecaglisse Québec inc.
- Plage municipale du lac Rond - Plage Jean-Guy-Caron
- Plage du Mont Habitant
- Plage municipale de Sainte-Marguerite-du-Lac-Masson
- Plage Major
- Plage Tessier
- Plage municipale Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard
- Plage Sainte-Lucie
- Camping Atlantide
- Plage municipale d'Entrelacs
- Plage municipale Wentworth-Nord
- Lac des Sables Cruise
Boat tour company
- Croisières Alouette
Cross-country ski centre
- Centre de ski de fond Gai-Luron
- Centre de ski de fond et raquette d'Estérel
Downhill ski centre
- Sommet Gabriel
- Ski Chantecler
- Sommet Olympia
- Sommet Saint-Sauveur
- Sommet Saint-Sauveur - versant Avila
- Mont Habitant
- Belle Neige
- Sommet Morin Heights
- Vallée Bleue
- Station de sports Mont-Avalanche
- Ski Montcalm
Downhill ski resort
- Sommet Saint-Sauveur
Farm / agricultural producer
- La Ferme la petite paysanne
- Barry Cooper
- Serres Stéphane Bertrand
- Fraisière Lauzon et Fils
- Ferme Entre Ciel et Terre
Festival / special event
- L'Oktobierfest Sainte-Adèle
- Week-end country aux couleurs de Saint-Sauveur
- Auténtica Fiesta Cubana
- Festival des arts de Saint-Sauveur
- Sommet Saint-Sauveur Fun Fest
- Les Sommets Gourmands
- Symposium de peinture de Prévost
- 1001 Pots
- Festival 1001 Visages de la caricature
- Hiver en Fête au Lac-Masson
- Festival Nuits Blues Laurentides
- Festival de la BD de Prévost
- Saint-Jérôme Folk
- Fall Festival at Ski Montcalm
- Club de golf La Vallée de Sainte-Adèle
- Club de golf Mont-Gabriel
- Club de golf Piedmont
- Club de golf Val-Morin
- Club de golf Saint-Jérôme
- Esterel Golf Club
- Golf Sainte-Agathe
- Club de golf Rivière Bonniebrook
- Club de golf New Glasgow
- Club de golf Royal Laurentien
- À la Chocolaterie Marie-Claude
- Couleur Café
- Les fromagiers de la Table Ronde
Museum / historic site
- Laurentian Ski Museum
- L'Espace Claude-Henri-Grignon
- Musée d'art contemporain des Laurentides
- Espace Muséal du Curé-Labelle
- Acro-Nature Sommet Morin Heights
- Tyroparc - Mountain adventure park
- Paintball Mirabel
- ICAR Mirabel
Regional / municipal park
- Parc de la rivière Doncaster
- Parc régional de Val-David-Val-Morin (secteur Far Hills)
- Parc régional de Val-David-Val-Morin (secteur Dufresne)
- Parc régional de la Rivière-du-Nord
- Centre Touristique et Éducatif des Laurentides (CTEL) / Parc écotouristique de la MRC des Laurentides
- Cascades Park
- Beauréal Réserve Naturelle
Religious building and site
- Centre Marial Diocesain Marie-Reine-des-Coeurs
- Cathédrale Saint-Jérôme
- Les Écuries du Chantecler
- Ranch La Douceur
- Chemin du Terroir
- Route des Belles-Histoires
- Patinoire du lac Rond
- Patinoire du parc Claude-Henri-Grignon
- Patinoire du parc Lépine
- Patinoire du lac Masson
- Spa Relaxia
- Bagni Spa Station Santé Inc.
- Polar Bear's Club
- Le Spa du Manoir Saint-Sauveur
- Spa Morency
- Amerispa Spa Nordique Morin-Heights
- Ofuro Spa
- Amerispa Estérel Resort & Spa
- Hôtel Auberge Spa Watel
- Cabane à sucre Arthur Raymond
- Cabane à sucre Nantel
- Sucrerie du Rang Double
- Cabane à sucre Bouvrette
- Cabane à sucre Eau Tronc Sucré
- La vieille cabane d'Amélie
- Sucrerie du Domaine
- Domaine des Cerfs
- Au pays des Merveilles
- Village du Père Noël inc.
- Cavaland Park
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Snow tubing Sommet Saint-Sauveur
- Glissades des Pays d'en Haut
- Côte Parent
- Ski Montcalm
Trade show / fair
- L'été des Métiers d'art Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- Le Noël des Métiers d'art Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- Plein-Air Sainte-Adèle (PASA)
- Réseaux des sentiers de Morin-Heights
- Aerobic Corridor Park
- Centre de plein air Roger-Cabana
- Expérience Mont Alta
- Centre de plein air Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard
- Camping Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts - Centre de plein air
- Station de sports Mont-Avalanche
- Réseaux de sentiers de La Montfortaine et des Orphelins
- L'Interval coopérative de solidarité de plein air
- Ski Montcalm
- Centre d'accès à la nature - UQAM
- Le Nid de l'aigle et le Mont-Larose
- Parc aquatique Sommet Saint-Sauveur
Monthly Seasonal Low Season Fall
October 1, 2018 to November 30, 2018
$3,000 - High Season Winter
December 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019
$4,000 $15,000 Low Season Spring
April 1, 2019 to May 31, 2019
$3,000 - HIgh Season Summer
June 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019
A deposit of 50% of the value of the stay, minimum $ 500, is payable at the time of booking by Interac e-Transfer.
The balance of the total amount of the rental must be paid 30 days before the date of stay.
Following your reservation, you will receive an email with all necessary explanations, including the address of the chalet.
The minimum age to make a reservation is 25 years old.
It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the house. The neighborhood is sensitive, the house is not suitable for big noisy parties.
If the cancellation is made less than 30 days before the date of the beginning of the stay, the tenant will be entirely responsible for his reservation and no refund will be granted. If the cancellation notice is received more than 30 days before the start date of the stay, the deposit is not refundable.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Sainte-Adèle, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- $3,000 - $4,000
- $14,000 - $15,000
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 9, 2019