- 12 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 2 single beds, 2 sofa beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Planning a family getaway, a romantic couples weekend, or a corporate team building event? Welcome to our chalet!
This is a 3000sqft fully equipped home, located on a mountain, within close proximity to the town & multiple ski hills. Divided on 5 split levels, this house is ideal for families, couples, or group events. Enjoy 3 living areas including a cinema room with fireplace, living room with cathedral ceilings & fireplace, a game room with ping pong table & board games.
If you and your family are looking for a great ski retreat - our home is available for you. We are located within a short drive of many ski resorts:
- Ski Mont Sauvage 9 mins
- Ski Mont Gabriel 10 mins
- Ski Belle Neige 14 mins
- Ski St-Sauveur 15 mins
- Ski Olympia 15 mins
- Ski Morin Heights 20 mins
- Mont Tremblant 33 mins
Also within close proximity:
- Grocery store: 5 mins
- SAQ/Pharmacie: 7 mins
- Short walk to the "Les Ecuries Du Chantecler" for horse riding
- Restaurants and bars located in Ste-Adele within 5 mins, and St-Sauveur village within 15 mins.
- Three closed bedrooms (two queen sized beds, one double bed)
- Two pull out couches (double beds)
- Two bunk beds (single beds, adult size)
- Pool and hot tub in the summer months
- Hot tub in the winter months
- Fully renovated gourmet kitchen, fully equipped
- Two fireplaces (one in the main living room, one in the cinema room)
- Carport for 2 cars, + driveway for 4 cars (note: in the winter the driveway is easily accessible with 4 wheel drive cars, otherwise there is parking at the base of the driveway).
$ 300 / night for up to 6 adults (16yo and over). A fee of $ 25 / night per "extra" adult applies. Children under 16yo do not pay extra.
Maximum of 12 people per reservation.
$ 150 cleaning fee
$ 500 security deposit (refundable)
Pets are accepted.
This is a strictly smoke free house.
$300 / night for up to 6 guests
$25/person per night for every additional guest
Max occupancy at all times: 12 people
Cleaning fee $150
Security deposit $300
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Sainte-Adèle, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 2 nights
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : March 30, 2018