8 person maximum, 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 washroom.
Be at home and enjoy an unforgettable vacation! You will be sure to find peace and privacy!
Breathe in the fresh air of the Laurentians! About 45 minutes from Montreal and 15 minutes from the village of Saint-Sauveur, beautiful chalet built in 2018 by Fiddler Lake with private dock. Perfect for swimming or water sports such as paddleboarding or kayaking. Also close to ski slopes or other winter activities. Explore acres of forest in hiking or snowshoe trails.
You will find on the ground floor:
- an entrance hall with walk-in closet
- a large open area with cathedral ceiling (view of the lake). A corner sofa and an armchair are also installed to relax. This room is equipped with a fireplace to warm your evenings. There is also a flat screen where you can watch TV.
- a very well equipped kitchen with a central island ideal for cooking and / or sharing good moments with family or friends. In the island is integrated a sink and a dishwasher. The kitchen has a microwave, an oven, a gas hob, a high performance hood, a fridge with a freezer and a refrigerated wine cellar.
A BLACK AND DECKER coffee machine as well as a KEURIG coffee machine with capsules, a toaster, a raclette, fondue, a sodastream bubble machine, a pasta machine are also present.
- a dining room for 8 people
- a master bedroom with lake views It is equipped with a king size bed, a flat-screen TV and an adjoining walk-in closet with a safe.
- a room with a view of the front garden It has a queen size bed, a small desk and storage.
- bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and toilet
- laundry room with washer and dryer
- double garage
And on the lower floor:
- a room with lake view It is equipped with a king size bed and a storage.
- a bedroom with a bunk bed (sleeps 3), a twin bed and a storage.
- a shower room with toilet
- a family room (lake view) with a very spacious living room with large corner sofa and armchair. There is a video projector with a DVD player for watching movies. In this room stands a space specially designed for sports and games.
A high-end Elliptical Trainer, a treadmill and a few weights will get you going.
You can relax in the jacuzzi from early May 2019 (lake view). Bathrobes available.
A garden furniture consisting of 1 lounger, 2 low chairs with footrest and a bench with their cushions are located on a spacious partly covered terrace overlooking the lake. Also for outdoor dining, a table with 6 chairs and a charcoal NAPOLEON barbecue.
Large landscaped garden of 60,000 square feet (approx 5500 m2) gently sloping.
All the bedding is new.
Sheets are provided and beds made on arrival.
The bathroom linen is provided.
You will find a food base (salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, sugar, coffee, tea).
Also available a kayak and a paddleboard
Last updated: January 25, 2021
Here are the nearby attractions:
Accepted payment methods: Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Short stay and long term (32 days and over)
|1 night||2 week-end nights||7 nights||Month (32 days and over)|
May 31, 2020 to September 14, 2020
July / August, the minimum stay is one week
September 15, 2020 to December 4, 2020
December 4, 2020 to April 4, 2021
April 4, 2021 to June 3, 2021
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes extra
2 nights minimum
Security deposit $2000
Saint-Sauveur, Laurentians - Heart of the Laurentians
Your information request is being sent...
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .