- 9 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
Prestigious cottage in nature
For rent during the Winter season and Spring season ( December 2016 to May 2017, flexible dates).
Stop looking for the ideal cottage, you just found it. High standard residence in nature that is considered as a water front, very private paradise yet close to all commodities and 45 minutes from Montreal!
This luxurious cottage is situated in the beautiful laurentian region, straight on the beautiful and very secluded Lac Morency (the lake is exclusively drained by underground water sources, the motor boats are forbidden, therefore ideal for swimming purposes), only 45 minutes away from Montreal and 12 minutes from Saint-Sauveur and other skiing mountains such as Mont Avila, Mont Olympia, Mont Gabriel, Mont Habitant).
Surrounded by a majestic hemlock forest, this recent construction Timber frame is therefore intimate and has an area of 2 500 square foot which includes: 4 bedrooms which have all of them big windows and lake view, 2 full bathrooms and 1 toilet. The first bedroom is located in the mezzanine with 1 king size bed and private bathroom including shower & bath with a lake view, the second has a queen size bed, the third also with a commutating door to the bathroom that has a double shower and heated floors. The 4th bedroom has a bunk bed with a single bed and a double bed. This dream cottage is modern, high end and was built with the intention of enjoying relaxation space.
- The living area is an open space concept which includes the kitchen, the living room and the dining room. It has high cathedral ceilings of 24 feet from the living room and 16 feet high from the dining room surrounded by windows, offering an amazing view of the forest and the lake.
- Big fireplace using wood in the living room with an HD TV, cable, 50 inches screen and Wi-Fi.
- Modern kitchen, fully equipped, lunch countertop and stainless countertop, cellar, Nespresso Vertuoline coffee machine, walk in pantry room.
- Spacious dining room where the windows allow both a forest and lake view, perfect for long dinners comfortably seated around a 8 seater exotic wood table.
- The top floor has huge windows with a panoramic view of the lake. It has a 50 feet terrace equipped with a BBQ and a patio set.
- The first floor also has a 42 inch TV and comes with a Wii Station.
- The laundry room includes full linen bed supplies and 6 bathrobes to unable you to go to the spa for colder days!
- The cottage also offers you an outside living room surrounded by screen, ideal for 3 seasons and includes full furniture.
- On the private landscape, you will find a 6 people 4 seasons spa with a lake view and a huge dock on the water for your own exclusive use that receives sun all day.
- Nearby, the village of St-Hippolyte is located on the other side of the lake reachable by canoe or kayak during summer and by snow shoes during winter season! You will find a grocery shop, SAQ store, restaurants, gas station, snack bar and video store.
- Many activities covering all 4 seasons are possible here or nearby: trekking in the forest, swimming in the lake, spa relaxation, canoe, kayak, campfire, Wii interactive games, snowshoes trekking, cross country skiing, 1 km long skating in the forest, dog sledding on the lake directly in front of the cottage, many skiing mountains nearby, winter slide park, nature regional trekking centre called Le p'tit train du Nord opened 4 seasons where you can enjoy biking, roller blading or cross country skiing.
One visit and you will be convinced
For more information, please contact Charles at email@example.com or (514) 568-8774
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Morency
- Ski Hill: Mont St-Sauveur, Mont Avila, Mont Olympia, Mont Gabriel, Mont Habitant
Prestigious cottage in nature
Saint-Hippolyte, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 12000 $ - 18000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago