8 person maximum, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 washroom.
Cottage for rent by the water in the Laurentians
Magnificent new construction of a modern and family cottage on three floors. This little corner of paradise is an hour's drive from the big city of Montreal. This large cottage on the edge of a lake, is surrounded by a rich nature while offering the comfort of a luxurious home.
The cottage is fully furnished, has 3 bedrooms and a large bathroom on the upper floor. At the central level, an open room with panoramic windows of the lake including the kitchen, the dining room, the living room and the powder room. The cooktop, indoor fireplace and outdoor BBQ are propane. On the lower level, a charming bachelor with wall bed, large bathroom, electric fireplace and heated floor. In total, there are three queen beds and two double bunk beds. In addition, there is an outdoor fireplace to enjoy the outdoors. Dishwasher and washer dryer included.
Electricity, internet, snow removal and 3 parking lots are included.
Wood for the outdoor fireplace and cleaning fees are not included.
Do not hesitate to get in touch to answer your questions and if you have specific needs.
Looking forward to it.
RULES OF THE CHALET:
• Non-smoking chalet. The galleries are made of wood, so it is forbidden to smoke (cigarette or other). Please go to the parking lot or the yard and use the ashtrays left for this purpose.
• Animals are prohibited at the chalet.
• Fireworks are prohibited on chalet property.
• Please respect the neighborhood and avoid loud outdoor music after 10pm.
• Guests are allowed on the premises for a short visit, but must obey the rules of the chalet. The application of the maximum number of 8 people must be respected for the nights and the stay.
• Natural flame candles are prohibited.
• An outdoor fire must be supervised by an adult and supervised at all times in the assigned area outside. Be sure to extinguish the outside fire before leaving.
• We have several smoke detectors in the chalet, a carbon monoxide detector and fire extinguishers, please locate them.
• For walking on the frozen lake, call the municipality to validate the access permission. 450-563-3505
Last updated: October 3, 2022
Here are the nearby attractions:
Accepted payment methods: Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Long term (32 days and over)
|Month (32 days and over)||$4,000||$4,500|
CONDITIONS, RATES AND REGULATIONS
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .