- 14 person maximum
- 5 queen size beds, 4 single beds
- 5 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 5,465 sq. ft.
- 3 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 215,000 sq. ft.
Majestic Estate, 600' or the lake
Chalet Majestic is a Scandinavian home style built out of wood and stone of 5476 square feet. Located on a large pravate 215,000 sq.ft property with a 585 waterfront on the lake L'Achigan.This very spasious home features three floors. Chalet Majestic stands on the sunny-side of the lake.
On the ground floor, a living room featering a stone fireplace, a 50" television, a pool table , a poker table and a foosball table. On the same ground floor, open the patio doors and enjoy 6 people outdoor hot tab.
The main floor has a very spacious living room with 19 foot high cathedral ceiling. Enjoy the view via 75 feet of patio windows open wide on the lake and surrounding nature. An enormous natural stone , two-sided slow combustion fireplace warms the living space on one side a Master Bedroom on the other.There is a 46 "flat-screen Television and a giant comfortable couch, so you can enjoy the view, the fireplace and the movie all at the same time.
The Master bedroom located on the main floor. The pravate on suit bathroom features a two-person tub, a bidet and a glass shower for two.
A spacios kitchen has everything you need to cook for a large group of people.
The dining room is surrounded by windows and the exotic wood dining table.
Chalet Majestic boats a 700 sq. ft. terrace with a comfortable outdoor living room and large BBQ.
On the lake you will find a 20' long dock home to chaise Longes, where you can swim, kayak and fish.
At your disposal, you will find 2 two-person kayaks, 4 children kayaks and a row boat.
Every evening stunning sunsets, that illuminate the sky are visible from property.
Depending on the season, enjoy picking wild blueberries and rasberries on the land.In the winter months , you may cross-country ski, ice skate, snowshoe ans snowmobile.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Achigan
- Golf course: Prévost, Piedmont, St-Jérome (18)
- Ski Hill: Saint-Sauveur, Avila, Olympia (25 minutes)
-On site: Spa open all year, Facing the sunset every night, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, small slide. bathing, campfires. 8 'x 20' dock, Fishing at the end of the dock, 2 double kayaks for adults, 4 single kayaks for children
- 5 minutes drive: Ice rink very well maintained for hockey and skating, Family restaurant, Convenience store.
- 8 minutes drive: IGA
- 15 minutes drive: SAQ, horse riding.
- 25 to 30 minutes drive: Piedmont Slope, Mont-Avila, Mont Saint-Sauveur, Saint-Sauveur village, Mont-Olympia, Saint-Adèle, L'Estérel, Golf, Cinema, Etc. Etc.
PRICE PER ROOM, STARTING AT $590 PER NIGHT. ( CITQ )
Monthly rental available 14 person +
please contact us .
- A supplement will be applied during official holidays.
- Young adults, in a group of young adults only, must be 25 years of age or older.
- Arrivals are scheduled for 17:30 and departures at noon.
- A security deposit for damage is required upon delivery of the keys.
- Deposit of 30% payable on reservation.
Refund policy in case of cancellation
- In case of cancellation by you, the deposit of 30% is not refundable.
- A partial refund will be made (70% of the total cost of the stay), if we have been able to re-rent the period that was originally rented.
- If we have not been able to rebook the period originally reserved, the stay is payable in full.
** Special conditional prices at the time of the year
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Majestic Estate, 600' or the lake
Saint-Hippolyte, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 590 $ - 1790 $
- 2 nights
- 1990 $ - 4580 $
- 3 nights
- 2490 $ - 4500 $
- 12000 $ - 35000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago