- 8 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 3 double beds, 1 sofa bed
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1600 sf
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 55 000 sf
This all-seasons escape is ideal for enjoying the active life or a slower-paced getaway.
1600 sq ft of inside living space and more than 55 000 sq ft land.
2 hours from Ottawa
Your outdoor spaces are well furnished, with a hot tub, dining furniture, propan and carbon barbecue, fireplace, trampoline, duck, padalo, kayak, paddle board and you can walk in our forest land. You can practice motorsport on the lake also. It's safe to swim in this lake (clean water), private beach.
You will also find an immense hot tub that fits up to eight people: what better way to enjoy après-ski relaxation. There is a ring circle on the lake during winter time if you like skating. And the place is perfect for snowshoes or cross country skiing. Snowmobile / skidoo trails directly on the lake and there are trail maps available online.
Ski in St-Sauveur or Mont Olympia (15 minutes driving).
Inside the house you will find a well furnished kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 4 sleeping rooms and 2 living rooms with 2 fireplaces. A beautiful stacked-stone fireplace is the centerpiece of the spacious living room on the forst floor. A bar, a poker table, a babyfoot and pool pocket (Bumper pool) are in the basement. Many games for kids are also available.
Bell Express Vu, Internet Wifi, phone, washing machine, etc.
Look at the pictures and you can also contact us for more information.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Connelly
- Ski Hill: St-Sauveur (17 km)
- Remove any animals' feces around the cottage and around the spa. It is forbidden to let the dogs defecate inside the cottage. A $ 50 fee may apply. There is a woods area behind the chalet.
- There is a weekly maintenance of the hot tub. However, you are responsible to respect the cleanliness of the water and fill hot tub if water level drops below the red line during your stay. If this happens, the pump may break. We will explain the rules to follow to keep the water clean at your arrival.
- A 50$ fee may apply if you don't respect the rules.
- Non-smoking chalet.
- The Tenant agrees to leave the cottage in the same state of cleanliness as his arrival. Otherwise, a cleaning fee of $50 will be withheld from the security deposit, at the end of his stay.
- Please wash your dishes and take out the trash outside in the wood box beside the shed.
- Please let us know if anything is broken at your arrival or during your stay.
- Please wear your life jacket in the lake.
- We are not responsible for any accidents or injuries on the lake
- We are not responsible for any accidents or injuries in the spa, in the chalet as well as outside the chalet.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items and make sure to lock the door.
subletting strictly prohibited
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Hippolyte, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2200 $ - 6000 $
- 8000 $ - 14000 $
- 2000 $ - 2200 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : April 7, 2018