- 14 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 3 double beds, 2 sofa beds
- 6 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 25' x 33' 4 levels for a total of 3,300 square feet
- 3 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 13,944.6 square feet
Beautiful 6 bedroom swiss chalet in St-Adolphe d'Howard, Quebec overlooking the magnificent Lac St-Joseph and surrounding mountains. Sleeps 14. Fully equipped kitchen, two living rooms, den, 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, washer/dryer, high-speed internet, tv with Bell Expressview. All linen included. Cottage is situated in the peaceful and charming village of St-Adolphe D'Howard. Only 500 meters from Mont- Avalanche ski hills. Minutes away from cross-country ski, snowmobile and snowshoe trails. Walking distance from all amenities: groceries, pharmacy, coffee shop, bakery, bars, restaurants. 20 minutes north of Mont St-Sauveur ski hills and village with a wonderful assortment of restaurants and shops. 40 minutes south of the Mont-Tremblant ski resort. 1 hour north of Montreal. What a better way to spend holidays than with family and friends nestled in the beautiful mountains of the Laurentians.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac St-Joseph (50 metres)
- Ski Hill: Mont Avalanche (500 metres)
- Included in the rental are 2 kayaks, 1 pedalo, and 1 canoe in the summer season.
- Parking accommodates 8-10 vehicles easily.
- Numerous hiking trails walking distance.
- Snowmobile trails nearby.
We have different fees for high season, special event, and off-season dates.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and official fees.
Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 400 $ - 1300 $
- 3 nights
- 600 $ - 1950 $
- 4 nights
- 800 $ - 2600 $
- 5 nights
- 1000 $ - 3250 $
- 6 nights
- 1200 $ - 3900 $
- 7 nights
- 1400 $ - 4550 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : February 17, 2018