Valid from August 24 to September 24, 2018
Valid for a full week rental. Still a few interesting dates available ...
- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 2 sofa beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
Nested in the Laurentian Heartland in Saint-Adolphe d'Howard this beautiful Scandinavian style log cabin will charm you whether you are looking for a romantic, sporting or family gataway. Located on Lake Green in the "Domaine des Eaux-Vives", you can enjoy the dock for swimming, a safe sandy beach for children and paddle boat to explore the lake. Close to many ski centers, golfs and spas and 15 minutes from the Saint-Sauveur village and it's many shops and restaurants so there's something for everyone to enjoy year round !
Accommodates 6 people with 3 bedrooms, this cottage has a wood stove in the living room, a fully equipped kitchen open to the living and dining rooms. The master bedroom (queen size bed) with a private bathroom is at the mezzanine level. In the basement you have 2 bedrooms with double size mattresses and the family room with a sofa bed and a tennis table. There is also a washer / dryer.
- Unlimited high-speed internet
- 2 HD TVs with Bell cable
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Vert
- Ski Hill: Morin Heights et Saint-Sauveur
Sports and outdoor lovers
Located 15 minutes from Mont Saint-Sauveur and Mont Habitant, 5 minutes from Ski Morin-Heights, come and breathe the mountain freshness and enjoy the beautiful scenery in every season.
- Alpine skiing and snowboarding
- Cross-country skiing at walking distance
- Snowshoe from the cottage
- Skating (forest trail and ice ring nearby)
- Snowmobiles, ATVs and Segway rentals
- Zip line in Saint-Sauveur
- The Viking (alpine coaster 4 seasons)
- Climbing, fishing, horseback riding, etc ...
Pamper yourself with a massage, sauna, steam bath and for the more adventurous, a swim in a river ... in winter. Or simply relax in the comfort of this beautiful log cottage over a candlelight dinner by the fire in Winter or by the water in Summer.
A few minutes form ...
- Amérispa Morin Heights Nordic
- Ofuro Spa St. Adolphe d'Howard
- Spa d'Howard
- Spa du Manoir Saint-Sauveur
- Plays at "Theatre Le Patriote"
- Summer theater
- Art Galleries
Many activities for all family members to enjoy year-round from swimming in the lake, paddle boat, the tennis court and so much more around:
- Saint-Adolphe d'Howard Outdoor Centre
- Mountain biking
- Cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, snowboarding
- Tube slides
- Llama farm in Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard
- Water Park Mont Saint-Sauveur
- Parc aérobique corridor
- Linear Park Le P'tit Train du nord
Weekend 5 days 7 days Holidays Dec 14 to Jan 10 $800 $1600 $2100 High season Jan 10 to Feb 27 $700 $1300 $1700 March break Feb 28 to March 22 $800 $1600 $2100 Low season March 22 to June 14 $600 $1000 $1400 High season June 15 to Sept 7 $700 $1300 $1700 Fall Sept 8 to Dec 13 $600 $1000 $1400
Maximum 6 adults
Also at the Holiday price :
- Mothers Day
- Victoria Day
- Fathers Day
- St-Jean Baptiste
- Canada Day
- Labour Day
Minimum deposit to secure reservation:
- $250 for locations under $1,250 or,
- 20% for locations over $1,250.
Security deposit: $500
Minimum age to make a reservation: 25 years old
Pets are not allowed
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 600 $ - 800 $
- 7 nights
- 1400 $ - 2100 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 9, 2018