- 8 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 4 single beds
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Chalet about 1 hour from Montreal. Come and admire the superb nature and the snow-covered Lac Vert through the large windows. Accessible trails just behind the chalet for beautiful cross-country skiing or snowshoe hikes. It will be easy for you to relax close to the indoor fireplace (double-sided), while enjoying the scenery. You will be very comfortable in this chalet because it is very well equipped and spacious. Ideal cottage for Christmas or New Year holidays or for an outdoor or downhill skiing weekend (near the Morin-Heights, St-Sauveur, Avalanche mountains)
The chalet is for a maximum of 8 people. It is ideal for families.
Description of rooms:
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, blackout shade
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, blackout shade
- Bedroom 3: 2 single bunk beds (total of 4 beds) with louvre shutter
- Closed Boudoir: 2 single sofa beds (can be used as long as the maximum number of residents, 8 people, is not exceeded), blackout shade, television.
- Fully equipped kitchen, with dishwasher
- Living room with double-sided fireplace
- Large living room / family room with double-sided fireplace + TV
- 2 bathrooms (two showers + 1 hot tub)
- Large lot allowing sliding directly on the site.
- Access to the trails just behind the site
- Access to storage for ski/snowshoes/etc.
Outside summer and fall:
- Dock and sandy beach
- 2 terraces with tables, large garden, several outdoor chairs
- Gas BBQ and fireplace
- WiFi, cable, Blu-ray player, Bluetooth sound system
- Snow removal
- Boat: pedal boat, canoe and rowboat, life jackets included (summer and fall)
- Bedding and bath towels + washcloths, table linens
- Equipment for young children (night light, barrier for the bed, booster seat)
- Washer, dryer
- Drinking water in faucets
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Vert
- Golf course: Golf Mont Gabriel (20 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Avalache (5 km)
- Trails Outdoors St-Adolphe fir skiing and snowshoe (Walking accessible from the cottage)
- Alpine skiing: Mont Avalanche, Ski St-Sauveur, ski Morin-Heights)
- Lake St-Joseph / Ste-Marie / Théodore (water sports)
- Village (food market, pharmacy, convenience store, SAQ counter, restaurant, bar) 5 min
- Mountain bike at Mount Avalanche 10 min.
- Bike: Corridor Aérobique (15 min), Petit train du Nord (30 min.)
- Morin-Heights (IGA, SAQ, bakery, Spa Ofuro, Amérispa Nordic Spa and others) 15 min.
- Village St-Sauveur (shops, restaurants, water slides) 20 minutes away
- Ste-Agathe at 25 minutes
- Val David / Ste-Adèle (Village du Père-Noël /Au pays des merveilles) 30 min.
2 week-end nights 3 nights 7 nights Canada day
June 28, 2019 to July 1, 2019
- $1,215 - High season
June 28, 2019 to August 30, 2019
$900 - $2,250 Labor Day
August 31, 2019 to September 2, 2019
- $1,215 - Fall
September 3, 2019 to December 20, 2019
Not included Thanksgiving (11th to 14th october)
$540 - $1,260 Thanksgiving
October 11, 2019 to October 14, 2019
- $1,015 - Christmas amd New year weeks
December 20, 2019 to January 3, 2020
- - $2,800 Winter
January 3, 2020 to February 21, 2020
For monthly rental, please contact us.
$800 - $1,260 Spring break 1
February 21, 2020 to February 28, 2020
- - $1,900 Spring break 2
February 28, 2020 to March 6, 2020
- - $2,800
Prices do not include cleaning fee (150$) and taxes. Payments by Interac e-Transfer or Paypal
Deposit of $ 500 refundable 1 week after departure if no damage on the propriety.
1st payment of 50% upon reservation
Balance of payment 30 days before booking
Reservation for one week from friday to friday for summer season.
Reservation for a week end are available in July
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week-end nights
- $540 - $900
- 3 nights
- $1,015 - $1,215
- 7 nights
- $1,260 - $2,800
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 24, 2020