Valid from 23 to August 30, 2019
10% discount on the rental for the week of August 23 to 30. The GST/QST does not apply at this time. One more saving.
- 8 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 4 single beds
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
About an hour from Montreal, come and enjoy our sandy beach on the edge of Lac Vert. It will be easy to relax on the dock because engines are not allowed on the lake. You will be able to use our 3 boats (canoe, row boat and pedalo - Flotation vest included) to discover life on the water. In the evening, make a fire in the outdoor fireplace to enjoy the stars (shooting stars not guaranteed). You will also be able to admire the lake and the forest with the huge fenestration. You will be comfortable because the chalet is very well equipped.
The cottage is for 8 people maximum. It is ideal for family holidays.
Description of rooms:
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, blackout shade
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, blackout shade
- Bedroom 3: 2 single bunk beds (total of 4 beds), louvre shutter
- Closed Boudoir: 2 single sofa beds (can be used as long as the maximum number of residents, 8 people, is not exceeded), blackout shade, television
- Fully equipped kitchen, with dishwasher
- Living room with double sided fireplace
- Large living room / family room with double sided fireplace + TV
- 2 bathrooms (two showers + 1 hot tub)
- Dock and sandy beach
- 2 terraces with tables, large garden, several outdoor chairs
- Gas BBQ and fireplace
- WiFi, cable, Blu-ray player, Bluetooth sound system
- Boat: pedal boat, canoe and rowboat, life jackets included
- Bedding and bath towels + washcloths, table linens
- Equipment for young children (night light, barrier for the bed, booster seat)
- Washer, dryer
- Drinking water in faucets
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Vert
- Golf course: Golf Mont Gabriel (20 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Avalache (5 km)
- Trails Outdoors St-Adolphe (Walking accessible from the cottage)
- Lake St-Joseph / Ste-Marie / Théodore (water sports)
- Village (food market, pharmacy, convenience store, SAQ counter, restaurant, bar) 5 min
- Mountain bike at Mount Avalanche 10 min.
- Bike: Corridor Aérobique (15 min), Petit train du Nord (30 min.)
- Morin-Heights (IGA, SAQ, bakery, Spa Ofuro, Amérispa Nordic Spa and others) 15 min.
- Village St-Sauveur (shops, restaurants, water slides) 20 minutes away
- Ste-Agathe at 25 minutes
- Val David / Ste-Adèle (Village du Père-Noël /Au pays des merveilles) 30 min.
2 week-end nights 3 nights 7 nights Canada day
June 28, 2019 to July 1, 2019
- $1,215 - High season
June 28, 2019 to August 30, 2019
$900 - $2,250 Labor Day
August 31, 2019 to September 2, 2019
- $1,215 - Fall
September 3, 2019 to December 20, 2019
Not included Thanksgiving (11th to 14th october)
$540 - $1,260 Thanksgiving
October 11, 2019 to October 14, 2019
- $1,215 -
Prices do not include cleaning fee (150$) and taxes. Payments by Interac e-Transfer or Paypal
Deposit of $ 500 refundable 1 week after departure if no damage on the propriety.
1st payment of 50% upon reservation
Balance of payment 30 days before booking
Reservation for one week from friday to friday for summer season.
Reservation for a week end are available in July
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week-end nights
- $540 - $900
- 3 nights
- 7 nights
- $1,260 - $2,250
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 18, 2019