- 8 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 50 000pi2
Howard's cottage located at St-Adolphe d'Howard
Enjoy a fully renovated cottage (top to bottom/2016) in the heart of St-Adolphe just minutes away from St-Sauveur. Interior space has a lot to offer with all the amenities you need to relax, have fun and entertain. Howard's cottage is conveniently located directly on Lake Louise where you can enjoy boat free pristine water within 1 hour of Montreal.
Cottage description :
- Cottage on 3 floors (main/upper/lower above ground floor)
- Four (4) spacious bedrooms 3 with lake view, 1 garden view: 3 queen size beds and a kids bedroom with bunkbeds and a double bed; bed linen included (down duvet);
- Living room with wood burning fireplace, TV HD, Blu-Ray DVD player and Bluetooth speakers;
- Dining room with 8 chairs;
- 4 seasons sunroom with heated floor including sitting & breakfast areas;
- Fully equipped kitchen with oversize central island including dishwasher, microwave, dinnerware set, toaster, raclette-fondue plate, cutlery, coffee maker and Nespresso machine with milk frother;
- Two (2) full bathrooms with shower door glass/bath tub and 1 powder room (towels included );
- Lower above ground level with pool table, minibar, TV and kids playroom (with games and art craft) ;
- Booster seats and crib available upon request for families;
- All cleaning materials and washer/dryer included
- Hi speed cable internet/wifi and over 150 dvds;
- Private wharf with chairs to relax, kayak...
- Outside fireplace
- Fall/Winter : Plentiful of natural snow, hiking, walking around the lake, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, skating on the Lake at St-Adolphe village, ski resorts : Morin-Heights & Avalanche 5 minutes away and Saint-Sauveur (15 min), snowmobile, atv, sliding on tubes.
- Spring/Summer: Private wharf with chairs, Kayak, pedal boat, swimming at the lake ,fishing (trout) , Lake St-Joseph beach with boat rentals, camp fire, tennis and kid's playground .
- Attractions: Located 15 min away from St-Sauveur village with shopping & dining, 3 Nordic Spas within 5 minutes' drive (SPA Aruffo, SPA d'Howard, Le Refuge), ski resorts & Golf le Balmoral also nearby.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: lac louise
- Golf course: Balmoral (10km)
- Ski Hill: Morin Height Avalanche (7km)
3rd consecutive night at 50% off in regular season!
Exclude: Christmas, New Year, school break, statutory Holidays, summer months (July&August)
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 475 $ - 800 $
- 3 nights
- 600 $ - 850 $
- 4 nights
- 800 $ - 1000 $
- 7 nights
- 1100 $ - 1900 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 17, 2018