- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 24' x 30'
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 92' x 142'
Beautiful lake front 4 season cottage located at the heart of the Laurentians with a magnificent view over the lake, the mountains, and the forest. Private dock with pedal boat on the lake. An ideal destination for families and nature lovers.
Beautiful lake front 4 season cottage located at the heart of the laurentians with a magnificent view over the Lake ‘à la truite', the mountains, and the forest. Private driveway parks comfortably 4 cars, and is snow-cleared during winter. An ideal destination for families and nature lovers.
The cottage is located at about an hour's drive from the Montreal international airport (89 km) and from downtown Montreal (82 km), a few minutes from the village of Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard, 15 minutes from Mont St-Sauveur, and 40 minutes from Mont Tremblant.
The cottage has two bedrooms, one washroom, a kitchen, and a big open area which regroups the dining room and the living room. A Patio door and large windows connect the living room to a spacious balcony overlooking the private terrace, and facing the lake and the sunsets.
No motorboats are allowed over the lake, ensuring tranquility and keeping the water lipid and inviting for swimming, fishing, and boating with canoes and pedal boats.
The cottage is offered for rent for various renting periods ranging from weekend to season.
Description of the equipment
- Two double beds, one sofa-bed, bedding, wardrobe, basic furniture, and night tables
- Washroom: Towels, shower, hair-dryer, wash-hand basin and mirror
- Laundry room: washing machine and clothes drier, iron and ironing table
- Kitchen: fully equipped. Includes refrigerator, oven-stove, fondue stove set, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, spices, electrical can-opener, etc.
- Dining room: dining table for 8, open area facing the lake
- Living room: One 3-seat sofa and another 2-seat sofa, Satellite-TV-VCR (and another TV-DVD set in master bedroom), mini stereo system, fireplace, faces the lake
- Central vacuum cleaner
Outdoor: Large balcony overlooking the lake, one set of table and chairs on the balcony and another set on the terrace near the private dock, BBQ, campfire
Sports equipment: 2 pedal boats, 4 safety jackets, 2 pairs of snowshoes, 2 pairs of cross country skis.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac à la truite (0 km)
- Golf course: Club de Golf Bonniebrook (15 minutes)
- Ski Hill: Station de Ski Mont Avalanche (7 minutes)
Enjoy your retreat located in the middle of nature throughout the seasons. Excellent swimming and fishing in our lake in late spring and summer. Private dock with pedal boat provided. The ideal place to marvel at autumn's wonderful colours. Close to various hiking and biking trails. The cottage is situated in the middle of ski country. In winter and early spring, enjoy more than 6 downhill ski centers within 15 minutes drive, including the famous Mont Saint-Sauveur. 2 renowned cross country centers within 5 minutes. Snow shoeing trails. Snow mobile rentals and trails 5 minutes away in St-Adolphe. Skating rink 5 minutes away. Mont Tremblant is located 40 minutes away.
Boat and motorboat rentals or boat excursions 5 minutes away in Lake St-Joseph. 15 minutes to St-Sauveur Waterslide Parks. Golf: 20 minutes. More than 80 gourmet restaurants within 15 minutes. In St-Sauveur, you will also find Quebec's largest Factory Outlets.
Cross country skiing and snow shoeing on the lake and in the forests.
Cross country skiing, alpine skiing, snow shoeing, snow mobile rentals and trails.
Cross country skiing and snow shoeing on the lake and in the forests in early spring. Fishing and boating in late spring.
Cross country skiing, alpine skiing, snow shoeing, snow mobile rentals and trails in early spring. Hiking and biking in late spring.
Swimming, fishing, and boating.
Hiking, bike trails, fishing, boat and motorboat rentals for excursion in Lake St. Joseph (5 min. away), waterslide parks, golf, restaurants, factory outlets.
Fall colours! Boating and fishing.
Hiking, biking, fishing, and boat rental & excursion in Lake St. Joseph (5 min.)
Period Weekend 5 day
Month Season Short term renting Jan 13 - June 16, 2019 $250 $400 $550 n/a n/a June 16 - July 21, 2019 $375 $650 $850 July 21 - Aug 4, 2019 $425 $750 $900 Aug 4 - Sep 8, 2019 $375 $650 $850 Sep 8 - Dec 22, 2019 $250 $400 $550 Christmas and New Year
Dec 22, 2019 - Jan 5, 2020
n/a n/a $1 500 Renting by month and by the season exclude the expenses
of heating, electricity, wood, snow removal on the terrace and entrance.
The snow removal on the driveway is however included.
Long term renting May 1 - June 30 n/a $1000 n/a Sep 1 - Apr 30 $1300 n/a Season (Nov 1 - Apr 30) n/a $3 900
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Week of 5 days: Arrival on Sunday after 16:00, and departure on Friday before 12:00.
- Week of 7 days: Arrival on Sunday after 16:00, and departure the next Sunday before 12:00.
- Weekend: Arrival on Friday after 16:00, and departure on Sunday before 12:00.
- Respect neighbors and respect the surrounding environment
- A no-refundable deposit of 100$ is requested at the time of reservation, and the balance is due at the arrival.
- A deposit of 200$ is requested at the arrival to the cottage. It will be refunded at the departure (damages will be deducted).
- The price given in the table is in Canadian dollar.
- No pets and no smokers allowed
- If you bring your own boat, gaz-engine is not allowed.
- Maintenance and cleanup service is provided at the end of each renting
- Extra fees can be charged if the cottage is left in disorder and/or dirty.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 130 $ - 250 $
- 2 nights
- 250 $ - 425 $
- 5 nights
- 450 $ - 600 $
- 7 nights
- 550 $ - 900 $
- 1000 $ - 1800 $
- 3900 $
- 8500 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago