- 10 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds, 3 single beds
- 5 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 84 feet wide
- 4 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 60,000 sq. ft.
Lakefront cottage on lac ste-marie(motor boats) one hour from montreal ,15 min. from st-sauveur and 10 min.from ste-agathe private, stone fireplace , very cozy etc.
1 hour from montreal, nice cedar cottage on lac ste-marie, living room with fireplace, modern kitchen with 2 ovens and 2 dishwashers, family room and dining room, with 5 bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms, satellite tv, dvd, phone and internet, whasher and dryer.
Private settings with a dock, a paddle boat, fishing boat (25hp) and kayaks .
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Bord du lac Ste-Marie et le lac St-Joseph
- Golf course: Balmoral (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Morin-Heights / Mont-Avalanche,6 centre moins de 20 min.
Less than 5 minutes from the village of ste-adolphe, many activities in the area: all winter sports and during the summer you have direct acces to lac with your private dock, water sports of all kind, fishing, hiking,golf, swimming, mountain bike trails etc. The lac is very clean and warm during the summer for swimming.
- monthly and seasonal rentals negotiable, $4,000 to $7,000 monthly
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 4000 $ - 7000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : October 30, 2018