- 10 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 2 single beds, 2 sofa beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
New for rent from March 5, 2017 in the Pays d'en Haut!
Beautiful cottage directly to St. Adolphe d'Howard on the lake Baguette, in the Laurentians.
Cottage converted to date that can accommodate ten (10) persons. Decorative rustic-chic style.
The atmosphere is cozy chalet with large pieces of solid wood. The beds are equipped with luxury bedding, feather duvets and pillows branded Marie Goose.
The windows and the huge gallery of this three-storey cottage offer an incredible panoramic view of a vast three acre site in the heart of the Laurentian forest.
Finish your day in front of the fireplace, outdoor fireplace or in the outdoor spa.
A starter set has been prepared for you:
- Sheets and towels
- toilet paper rolls (3)
- Soap for dishwashers
Located 1 hour from Montreal.
*$50/night is added for the ninth and tenth guests
FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT
- 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms + 2 sofa beds (2 queen beds, 2 singles, 2 sofa beds), kitchen, dining room, living room, lounge, laundry room and reading room
- Electricity and indoor fireplace (gas)
- outdoor fireplace
- Washing Machine, dryer
- Bedding and bath linens
- Terrace / Gallery
- outdoor spa
- Lake Access Wand
- Boat to use on the lake
- TV and DVD Player
- Snow removal / parking included
- Books and games
- Ping-pong table
- Coffee machine, freezer, stove, oven, toaster, microwave, refrigerator, dishes and cutlery, or Chinese fondue kit, raclette, high chair and booster seat
- Internet access - low-speed wifi
CITQ Classification: Evaluation
- Arrival after: 16:30
- Check out before: 11:00
- Security Deposit: $ 500
- Reservation deposit: 40% due at booking (The balance is payable 4 weeks before arrival)
- Restrictions: Non-smoking environment / animals not allowed
Near this cottage
- Body of water: lac Baguette (0 km)
- Golf course: Balmoral (20 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Avalanche (6 km)
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 350 $ - 575 $
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- 800 $ - 1750 $
- 2400 $ - 2600 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 23, 2018