- 6 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 2000 sq ft
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: About 1 acre
Chalet du Lac Vert
Constructed in 2006, this chalet faces peaceful Lac Vert and can comfortably accomodate up to 6 guests. With an interior finish in natural pine and cedar along with a stone fireplace, you will be charmed by its rustic style. Built in the heart of nature, this chalet is a desirable location for vacationers all year round.
The chalet features 3 bedrooms, 2,5 bathrooms and a large open area that combines the kitchen, dinning room and living room. A large screened gazebo and a balcony are adjacent to the first floor. There is a game room in the basement.
For maximum comfort, the chalet is fully equipped, including 3 queen-sized beds, a sofa-bed, bedding and towels, bath/shower, washer, dryer, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, full kitchen, dinning table seating 8, cable TV, DVD, VCR, mini sound system, books and magazines, a variety of movies and TV series, fusball table, board games, BBQ, fire pit and canoe.
Snow is cleared during the winter and there is room to park four cars.
This chalet is for rent for various periods from weekends to months.
For more information, please visit our website!
- Bedrooms: Queen-sized beds, bedding, closet, dresser and bedside tables, small play area for kids, several magazines.
- Bathrooms: Bedding, bath/shower, washer/dryer, hair dryer, iron and ironing board .
- Kitchen: Fully-equipped with dishes/cutlery/pots/pan, fondue pot, microwave, dishwasher, spices and dish towels.
- Dinning room: 8 chairs, open area, annexed screened gazebo.
- Living room: Lake view, fireplace, satellite TV, DVD, mini sound system, a variety of movies and TV series, books.
- Basement : Game room with fusball table and board games.
- Outdoors: Gazebo with patio set, large balcony with lake view, BBQ, fire pit, canoe, snow is cleared during the winter.
Just 50 minutes away from Montreal and Tremblant.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Vert (300 pieds)
- Golf course: Royal Laurentien, Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts (10 minutes de voiture)
- Ski Hill: Mont Avalanche (3 minutes de voiture)
Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, skating.
Nordic spas (Ofuro, Spa D'Howard, Le Refuge, Le Baltique), alpine skiing (Saint-Sauveur, Avalanche, Morin Heights), tubing, skating, snowmobiling and ATV,Saint-Sauveur village (restaurants, boutiques and art galleries).
Nordic spas (Ofuro, Spa D'Howard, Le Refuge, Le Baltique), sugar shack, Saint-Sauveur village (restaurants, boutiques and art galleries).
Access to lakes (Vert and Louise), beaches and swimming, canoeing, fishing, hiking, camp fire, mountain biking, road cycling, tennis.
Nordic spas (Ofuro, Spa D'Howard, Le Refuge, Le Baltique), ATV, rollerblading and skateboarding park, jet-skiing, pontoon, canoeing, pedal boats, golf, Saint-Sauveur village (restaurants, boutiques and art galleries).
Hiking, km of trails within walking distance
Nordic Spas (Ofuro, Baltique, etc), Saint-Sauveur village (restaurants, boutiques and art galleries).
Month Season 2017 August 28 to December 21 550 $ 600 $ 800 $ 2000 $ 5500 $ 2017 December 22 to 2018 January 7 N/D N/D 1400 $ N/D N/D 2018 January 8 to April 8 N/D N/D N/D N/D 6500 $ 2018 April 9 to June 22 450 $ 600 $ 800 $ 2000 $ 4500 $ 2018 June 23 to September 2 N/D N/D 1200 $ N/D N/D 2018 September 3 to December 20 550 $ 600 $ 800 $ 2000 $ 5500 $
Rates are in Canadian dollars, taxes apply for stays of less than 31 days.
Week-end from Friday 5h00 pm to Sunday 4h00 pm.
Rates may change without notice.
Check-in / Check-out
Weekend: Friday 5:00 pm to Sunday 4:00 pm.
Full week (7days): Saturday 5:00 pm to Saturday 11:00 am.
Reservation deposit, security deposit and payment
A 25 % deposit is payable to secure your reservation.
Balance due must be received one month prior to arrival.
A $500 security deposit is payable on day of arrival.
Reservation is confirmed when the signed contract and reservation deposit are received.
Cancellation of reservation: reservation deposit will not be refunded.
Cancellation within 30 days prior to arrival: full payment is retained.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet du Lac Vert
Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 450 $ - 550 $
- 7 nights
- 800 $ - 1200 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : October 7, 2019