- 14 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds, 6 single beds
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 58' x 33'
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 85' x 344'
Lakefront cottage on Lac Sainte-Marie (motor boats) one hour drive from Montreal, 15 minutes from St-Sauveur and 10 minutes from either Morin-Heighs or Sainte-Agathe.
Chalet is a four season bright open cottage overlooking Lac Sainte-Marie with a large windowed living room facing the lake, stone fireplace, adjoining a modern fully equipped kitchen, 4 bedrooms, an additional cozy den area (heated floors), 2 full bathrooms, satellite TV, internet, and washer dryer, and a play area with ping pong and fuzz ball tables.
Huge balcony area with BBQ all overlooking the lake
Private setting with dock, paddle boards and kayaks, and outdoor fire pit.
Parking for at least 5 vehicles.
Linens and bath towels included.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Sainte-Marie (0')
- Ski Hill: Morin-Heights (13 Km)
Located directly on the lake, there are many year round activities available from the property itself:
- swimming in clean pristene waters off the dock
- kayaking and paddleboarding in 3 large gorgeous inter connecting lakes surrounded by prestigious homes with majestic views
- bicycling along country roads to nearby paths
- breathtaking walks and hiking in wooded roads in the area
- outdoor (winter indoor) ping pong table and indoor fuzz ball table
- bon fire under the stars in an open fire pit
- snow shoeing or cross country skiing in groomed trails
Set in well located and beautiful St Adolphe, the chalet in nessed beteen Ste Agathe and Morin Heights, each 10 minutes away, with St Sauveur only a 20 minute lovely drive. Close by activities in the vicinity:
- St Adolphe (5 minutes) amenities : grocery stores, local bakery and restaurants, SAQ, pharmacy
- D'arbre-en-arbre, St Adolphe
- St Sauveur Aquatic Park
- Parks and water parks for children free in neighbouring municipalities
- Theater performances at the Patriote, Ste-Agathe
- Free outdoor shows at St-Sauveur Church
- Spas, restaurants, and bistros in Morin Heights, St-Sauveur, and Ste-Agathe
- Bicycle trails
- Boutiques and Tanger outlets in St-Sauveur
- Ski resorts: St-Adolphe (5 minutes), Morin-Heights (12 minutes), St-Sauveur (20 minutes), and more
- Cross country trails in world renouned Morin-heights with 80 Km of trails
- Public free skating rings in the neighbouring municipalities
The receipt of the deposit confirms that you accept the terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with the renatl agreements and its appendices.
DEPOSIT: 50% deposit is required at time of booking.
SECOND PAYMENT: The final payment as well as the secuirty deposit are due four (4) weeks before the stay.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: A security deposit of $750 is required and will be reimbursed following an onsite inspection after your stay. Any unintentional or willful damage to the cottage or caused by negligence on your part will be deducted from it. A fee will retained for each broken or missing item.
CANCELLATION POLICY: In case of cancellation, your reservation deposit will be refunded if we manage to re-let the chalet for these same dates. In the event of a refund, a notice that an administration fee of $300 will be deducted from your deposit.
HOURS Check-In time and Check-Out time: flexible within reasonable hours
ANIMALS: For reasons of hygiene and cleanliness of the premises, animals are not allowed on the site. However, it is possible to make a written agreement with the owner. Fees may apply to dammages caused.
AGE OF OCCUPANTS: Tenants must be at least 25 years old (except for children accompanied by responsible adults). Any rental obtained under false pretense will cause an immediate termination of the contract and the tenants will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 750 $ - 1000 $
- 7 nights
- 2000 $ - 2500 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 16, 2019