- 50 person maximum
- 11 queen size beds, 6 single beds, 6 sofa beds
- 16 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 8000 sq.ft.
- 10 bathrooms , 4 washrooms
- Property dimensions: 200,000 sq.ft.
Morin Heights Villa
Sleeps up to 50 persons 16 Bedrooms, 10 Bathrooms 100 places for dinning & receptions. Located 5 minutes from St. Sauveur Close to Ski Morin Heights Cross Country ski trails access from the chalet Waterfront
10 Full Bathrooms and 3 Restrooms
- 8,000 sq.ft. House (732m2)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen for 100 persons
- 2 BBQ Gas propane
- Dinning Set with 80 places in the same Dinning room with a Bar
- Veranda with 20 places waterfront
- Bed linens, Pillow and Towels Included
- Washer, Dryer
- Televisions, Cable
- Alarm System for fire
- 2 magnificent fireplaces Wood and starter included
- Waterfront on Simon River, Access to Lac Franc
- Cross Country Ski access from the chalet
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière à Simon
- Golf course: Balmoral (5 km)
- Ski Hill: Ski Morin Heights (2 km)
- Cross Country Ski trails access from the chalet Ski-in / Ski-Out
- Walking Distance from OFURO SPA
- Alpine Ski Morin Heights at 2km (1.2 miles)
- St Sauveur village is 7km (4.5 miles) 7 minutes
- Mt Saint Sauveur at 8km (5 mile) 10 minutes
- Montreal 60 minutes:
We can give you references for servicies like:
- Food & Drink supplies and delivery
- Service of a cook on site
- Service Staff
- Music with DJ and annimation.
- 50% of the rental amount.
- 100% if less than 30 days before arrival.
- Security deposit of $1000 canadian
- Departures are before noon, arrivals after 5:00 pm.
- For a small fee, arrival and departure hours may be flexible, when available.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.