- 10 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 32 X 30
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 2 acres
Haven of peace with breathtaking panoramic views. As soon as you arrive, you will feel calm invade you.
The cottage, located on the East side of the prestigious Sixteen Island Lake, faces magnificent sunsets. The place gives you the privacy and tranquility of a stay in nature in a very comfortable country cottage
Inside, you will find all the amenities to accommodate up to 10 people
- four enclosed bedrooms (1 king bed, 2 queen beds, 1 double)
- living room with view of the lake and mountains, wood stove
- closed living room to watch TV in complete tranquility (satellite dish Bell)
- complete dining room overlooking the lake and mountains
- fully equipped kitchen with gas stove.
- two full bathrooms
An outdoor hot tub, anchored to the balcony, allows you to admire the stars after a beautiful day of activities.
Several board games, movies, music cds are graciously loaned.
A gas BBQ, a charcoal BBQ and an outdoor fireplace allow you to cook your favorite foods outdoors if you so desire.
The water is drinkable and comes from an artesian well.
Parties until the wee hours of the morning are not allowed
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac des Seize Îles
- Golf course: Golf Balmoral (20 km)
- Ski Hill: Morin Heights (20 km)
No smoking inside the cottage
Lac-des-Seize-Îles, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 800 $ - 1100 $
- 3 nights
- 1100 $ - 1400 $
- 4 nights
- 1400 $ - 1700 $
- 5 nights
- 1650 $ - 1950 $
- 6 nights
- 1900 $ - 2200 $
- 7 nights
- 2000 $ - 2300 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 1, 2017