- 8 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
Waterfront log cottage
Warm waterfront log cabin. Pedal boat & canoe available, Internet, fire pit, outdoor pool table, indoor fireplace.
You will appreciate the view of the little lake, the wild nature, the tranquility of the place.
Access to all rooms of the cottage and land, except for the storage spaces and the garage.
There is free access to wifi, and the password will be given before your arrival.
The cottage is equipped with a Smart Lock that lets you unlock the front door using your smartphone (or code). The virtual key (or code) will be sent before your arrival and will be active for the duration of the stay.
The accommodations provided are listed below:
Bedroom, bathroom & laundry room :
- Master bedroom (1 queen size bed)
- Bedroom 2 (1 double bed)
- Bedroom 3 (1 double bed)
- Room 4 (1 convertible sofa)
- Mezzanine (1 foldable single bed)
- Bath towels, sheets, soap and toilet paper
- Hair dryer
- Washer and dryer (please bring your own detergent and softener)
- Toddler bed
- Portable baby play yard
Kitchen & Dining room :
- Table for 8 (4 chairs and a bench at all times)
- Basic kitchen utensils and dishware
- Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Regular coffee maker (please bring your own ground coffee and filters)
- Keurig coffee machine with reusable capsules (bring your own coffee or capsules)
- Microwave oven
- Table linen
- Dish soap
- Paper towel
- Booster chair
- 1 love seat, 2 lazyboy and 1 rocking chair
- Wood fireplace and firewood
- Television with chromecast, DVD player, VHS and Gamecube
- Board games
- Books and toys for kids
- Quay and dock in middle of lake for swimming
- Gazebo with mosquito net
- Pedalboat, canoe (with rows) and life jackets
- Exterior billiard table and accessories
- Outdoor children play center with swing and slide
- Trails in the forest for hiking
- Firepit space
- Swing chairs
- Spacious parking on site
- Paddles and life jackets
- Foldable chairs
- Sun umbrella
- Bikes (x1 adult, x2 teen, x2 child)
- Horseshoe game
- Water guns
- Sleds (in winter)
Near this cottage
- Body of water: 15 m
- Golf course: 7,6 km
- Ski Hill: 50 km
1 night 2 week nights 2 week-end nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Monthly High season
June 22, 2018 to September 3, 2018
june 22 to september 3
260 $ 520 $ 520 $ 780 $ 1300 $ 1820 $ 6000 $ Basic rate
September 4, 2018 to November 30, 2018
210 $ 420 $ 420 $ 630 $ 1050 $ 1470 $ 5000 $ Holiday season
December 1, 2018 to January 7, 2019
December 1rst to january 7
320 $ 640 $ 640 $ 960 $ 1600 $ 2240 $ 8400 $
Additionnal cost of $ 35 for an additional traveler over 6 travelers.
Rental is 2 days minimum.
The cottage renter can check-in after 4:00 PM and check-out before 12:00 PM at the end of the stay to allow access to the housekeeper.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Waterfront log cottage
Grenville-sur-la-Rouge, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 210 $ - 320 $
- 2 week nights
- 420 $ - 640 $
- 2 week-end nights
- 420 $ - 640 $
- 3 nights
- 630 $ - 960 $
- 5 nights
- 1050 $ - 1600 $
- 7 nights
- 1470 $ - 2240 $
- 5000 $ - 8400 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 21, 2018