- 19 person maximum
- 8 queen size beds, 3 single beds
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
Moose & Goose lodge
Come enjoy great moments with your family and friends on this 50 acre private domain.
Whether you celebrate an event or just want to spend a quiet weekend away from the stress of the city, you can find your special place here.
Regardless of the season you can find the right activity for you, be it snowshoeing or ski in the winter, or hiking and golf on the 9 hole amateur golf course in the summer.
The cottage offers 2000 square feet of comfort with its rustic yet modern style. The 5 bedrooms can host up to 19 persons. The kitchen is fully equipped to support catering an event for your guests and the dining room offers great views of the property for unforgettable moments. In the summer a private party house is available for your events, away from the main building so that you can maximize the outdoor experience and plan more elaborate events.
The location of the property is ideal: All the major ski resorts in the Laurentians are approximately an hour away, and the property is located an hour and 20 minutes from Montreal or Ottawa.
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Propulsion rafting
- New World Rafting
- Kayak Authentik
- ABV Kayak et Excursions
- Kenauk Nature
- Laurel Aventure Nature
- Plage du camping Chatham
- Plage municipale Wentworth-Nord
Cross-country ski centre
- Centre de ski de fond La Randonnée
Downhill ski centre
- Mont Rigaud
Farm / agricultural producer
- Bleuetière Ranch KDJD
Festival / special event
- AIM Electronic Music Festival
- Route des Arts
- Festival dimanche en musique
- Montebello Rockfest
- Lachute Golf Club
- Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Club
- Golf Sélect
Ice fishing centre
- Centre de pêche Richard Lauzon
- Carillon Generating Station (Hydro-Québec)
- Aux Cassis d'Argenteuil
- Fromagerie Montebello
Museum / historic site
- Carillon Canal National Historic Site
- Argenteuil Regional Museum (Carillon Barraks National Historic Site of Canada)
- Chocomotive - Chocolate making Économusée
- Manoir Papineau National Historic Site
Religious building and site
- Saint Monastère Vierge Marie la Consolatrice
- Ranch Robert
- Spa Carling
- Spa Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- L'Érablière du sanglier
- Sucrerie Lavigne
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Location altitude - Mont altitude inc.
Trade show / fair
- Expo Lachute Fair
- Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- Mont Rigaud
Zoo / aquarium
- Parc Oméga
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A reservation deposit of 50% will be required at the time of booking. Once your deposit has been authorized, your confirmation letter and invoice showing your reference number will be forwarded. The balance of your invoice is due 7 days before arrival.
- A security deposit of one thousand dollars ($ 1000)is required upon arrival. An inspection will be made before your arrival and after your departure. Where the inspection confirms the property is in the same condition as at the arrival, the deposit will be returned to the renter within five (5) business days from the date the renter departs the property.
- In the event of a cancelled reservation, the renter is subject to the following fees:
- The renter will be entitled to a reimbursement of fifty percent (50 %)for any cancellation that takes place thirty (30) to fifteen (15) days days prior to arrival.
- The renter will not be entitled to a reimbursementfor any cancellation that takes place fourteen (14) to one (1) days prior to their arrival.
- In the event of a ‘no show', the guest will forfeit any deposit paid.
- All damage or missing items belonging to the property exceeding the value of your deposit will be charged additionally to the deposit.
- The renter must notify the owners immediately where the renter becomes aware of a defect or equipment breakdown on the property.
- The renter shall not attempt to make any repair without permission from the homeowner.
- Please note that this is a non-smoking property. Any damage to the property due to smoking indoors/outdoors will be at the renter's cost.
- The renter shall not exceed the maximum allowable number of occupants of nineteen (19) persons (children included).
- Do not throw anything into washbasins, sinks, toilets and showers that could obstruct the pipes, otherwise the expenses incurred for the return to service will be fully charged to the renter.
- Please keep in mind this house uses a septic tank. DO NOT FLUSHanything in the toilet except the supplied toilet paper. Do not leave the water running if its not needed as the house uses a well for its water supply and can be overwhelmed and cease from functioning.
- Outdoor fires are only permitted at the designated areas that will be identified by the owner upon your arrival. Renters must follow all by-laws pertaining to outdoor fires.
- Do not leave the outside fire to burn without supervision. All fires must be fully extinguished by water prior to leaving the camp site.
- Do not make use of fireworks.
- Motor Bikes, ATVs are strictly prohibited.
- Do NOTleave food or drinks, lying around in order to avoid unwanted insects/bugs or other animals. This is a chalet so there might be some bugs in/around the home.
- The renter may not oppose an impromptu visit from the owner and/or their mandated representative during their stay.
- The home is privately owned and the owner expects the renter to maintain their property in a clean and presentable state throughout their stay. Before departure all garbage must be placed in large garbage bags and deposited in the garbage bin located outside. FAILURE TO LEAVE THE HOME IN A CLEAN PRESENTABLE STATE AFTER YOUR STAY WILL RESULT IN AN ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEE OF $100.
- Children's safety is the entire responsibility of the parents and or guardians.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the property owners for any event resulting in death, injury, loss of personal effects, or damage whatsoever to the renter or residing occupants.
- In case of an uncontrollable situation (power failure, water shortage, phone interruption, bug/insect presence), no refund will be processed.
- During the winter season there might be snow removal service and in the summer seasons grass cutting may take place during your stay. These services will be carried out during normal working hours and there will be no credit for any inconvenience this may cause as they constitute necessary maintenance to the safety of the property.
- Renters will be supplied with the following supplies during their stay: Towels, bed sheets/duvets, pillows, toilet paper, paper towels, garbage plastic bags and hand soap are supplied. Note, that shampoo and body wash are not supplied.
- Check-In: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Any attempt to stay beyond the designated check-out time will result in an additional charge equivalent to one (1) nights stay.
- Early check in or late check out might be available upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Moose & Goose lodge
Grenville-sur-la-Rouge, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 550 $ - 800 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 12, 2020