- 12 person maximum
- 2 king size beds, 2 queen size beds, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 3500 pieds carré
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 3 acres
LE PETIT MONTEBELLO
We are a beautiful round log cabin, located in front of the Riviere des Outaouais.
The residence is beautiful, in the heart of nature, near the Red River.
We offer many activities in the summer: kayak, pedalo, bicycle, fishing ...
We have a beautiful private beach.
On the site, there is a bread oven, two BBQ and several rest stops.
The centers of attraction are as follows:
- Eco Spa Highlands;
- Omega Park;
- Montebello Castle;
- Hawkesbury Golf Club;
- river rafting center of the Red River;
- Riviere Roupe Camp, at Red River Pine;
- Nicole's Apiculture Center;
- Trails for hiking.
We have a small cottage near the river for 4 person.
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Kayak Authentik
- New World Rafting
- Propulsion rafting
- ABV Kayak et Excursions
- Kenauk Nature
- Chiens Traîneaux Petite-Nation
- Aux Solstices
- Plage du camping Chatham
Cross-country ski centre
- Centre de ski de fond La Randonnée
Farm / agricultural producer
- Bleuetière Ranch KDJD
- Ferme les trois coteaux
Festival / special event
- Montebello Rockfest
- Festival dimanche en musique
- Twist Fibre Festival
- Festival Western St-André-Avellin Rodéo Professionnel
- AIM Electronic Music Festival
- Route des Arts
- Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Club
- Lachute Golf Club
- Fromagerie Montebello
- Carillon Generating Station (Hydro-Québec)
- Aux Cassis d'Argenteuil
Museum / historic site
- Chocomotive - Chocolate making Économusée
- Manoir Papineau National Historic Site
- Carillon Canal National Historic Site
- Musée des Pionniers
- Argenteuil Regional Museum (Carillon Barraks National Historic Site of Canada)
Québec's national park
- Parc national de Plaisance
Religious building and site
- Saint Monastère Vierge Marie la Consolatrice
- Ranch Robert
- Spa Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- Spa Carling
- Cabane à sucre Brazeau
- Cabane à sucre Chez Ti-Mousse
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Location altitude - Mont altitude inc.
Trade show / fair
- Expo Lachute Fair
- Fairmont Le Château Montebello
Zoo / aquarium
- Parc Oméga
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
LE PETIT MONTEBELLO
Grenville-sur-la-Rouge, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 580 $ - 1140 $
- 3 nights
- 800 $ - 1640 $
- 4 nights
- 1020 $ - 2140 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : December 13, 2018