All our Week-Ends, Check in Friday / Check out Monday MORNING !!! who is feeling lucky.
- 10 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1600 sf
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
Chalet Baleine Bleue
Modern & urban Chalet built in pure nature, the Chalet Baleine Bleue is located in Ste-Émélie-de-l'Énergie, at only 80 minutes from Montreal. It is facing the lake Beaudoin (no motor engines) and has a stunning view of the lake and woods due to its large windows. The total comfort in a beautiful urban design chalet with fun activities at the Lake and nearby!
Spring/Summer: SPA on site, Kayak, Paddle boat, swimming, fishing (catfish & trout), exterior fireplace, hiking or Activities at Arbraska or SPA La Source at Rawdon or Golf at St-Jean-de-Matha, etc..
Fall/Winter: SPA 6 seats on site, Simple walks on the field to enjoy the beautiful landscape that surrounds us. Snowshoes on the lake, Cross-country skiing, Downhill skiing at Val St-Côme, SPA La Source or Dogsledding rides in Rawdon, etc...
Finally the comfort you deserve in an urban environment on a beautiful Lake in the wilderness (non-smoking and no animals):
- Private dock to relax, kayak and paddle boat (+ safety vests);
- SPA 6 seats 4 seasons under the terrace. Outdoor fireplace with seats (wood not supplied);
- Terrace 3 seasons with gas BBQ functional 12 months;
- Living room with gas fireplace (November to March), HDTV, WiFi, Blu-Ray player and FM sound system with Bluetooth connection for your IPad / IPhone;
- Dining room for 8 persons;
- Fully equipped kitchen with its island including dishwasher, microwave, dishes, cutlery, pots, toaster, fondue dishes, Keurig coffee machine, good drinking water from the well, etc ...;
- 1 bathroom with washer / dryer;
- At the garden level : 1 bathroom with glass shower (towels are not provided), 2 spacious bedrooms with queen beds; bedding provided (bed sheets and duvets), 1 entertainment room with hockey table, 1 sofa bed and a bar;
- Master suite on the 2nd floor: large bedroom with queen size bed, full bathroom with tub and glass shower and private balcony with hammock;
- All cleaning products are supplied. Central vacuum;
- Optional service: Housekeeping at the end of the stay ($).
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Beaudoin (20 pieds)
- Golf course: St-Jean-de-Matha (14 km)
- Ski Hill: Val St-Come (25 km)
Spring/Summer/Fall : SPA 6 seats, Swimming in the lake, kayak & canoe, Fishing (grey trout), Walks in nature, etc...
Winter season : SPA on site, Alpine & Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Walks in nature, etc...
Activities at short distance from the chalet (within 5 to 20 min.) :
- Tourism Ste-Emelie www.ste-emelie-de-lenergie.qc.ca/tourisme/?id=45#contn
- Regional Park of Ouareau www.parcsregionaux.org where you can do snowshoes, cross-country skiing, biking or hiking
- Outdoor Center HAVRE FAMILIAL at Ste-Beatrix www.havrefamilial.com/activites/activites-4-saisons
- Sled dog rides at Rawdon www.kinadapt.com
- Ski Val Saint-Côme www.valsaintcome.com
- Snowmobile adventures in Entrelacs www.arcticaventure.com
- Super Slides of St-Jean-De-Matha ww.glissadesurtubes.com
- La Source Nordic Bath at Rawdon www.lasourcespa.com
- Paintball adventures at St-Alphonse www.bigfoot-paintball.com/accueil.php
- Tree rides Arbraska at Rawdon www.arbraska.com
- Horseback riding at Chertsey www.ranch4saisons.com
- Kayak EKMF www.kayakekmf.ca
- Golf club St-Jean-de-Matha www.golfmatha.com
- Golf Club Rawdon www.golfrawdon.com
- Golf club l'Estérel www.golfesterel.com
- VTT trails www.fqcq.qc.ca/en/clubs/lanaudiere
- With few good restaurants at Ste-Émélie and Rawdon www.restoenligne.com/restaurants/list/city/sainte-emelie-de-lenergie
Number of people Weekend 2 days
Week of 5 days (Sunday to Friday)
Week of 7 days (Low Season) Week of 7 days (High Season = from June 12 to Sept. 18) School Break & QC Construction Vacation Week of Christmas or New Year 6 pers. $ 690 $ 890 $ 1290 $ 1590 $ 1690 $ 1890 8 pers. or less $ 790 $ 990 $ 1390 $ 1790 $ 1890 $ 2190 10 pers. $ 890 $ 1090 $ 1490 $ 1990 $ 2290 $ 2390
You must be 21 years of age or older to rent the cottage.
The price includes the GST and the QST as well as the Québec accommodation tax (3.5% applicable to the value of the overnight stay valid for the tourist region of Lanaudière or the Eastern Townships)
Full payment is required to secure your reservation.
In addition, a security deposit of $ 500 is payable 5 days before arrival at the cottage, via Interac transfer or PayPal service. Your security deposit will be fully refunded 48 hours after your departure if no damage is found and if the cottage is returned to us in the same condition as on arrival. Additional costs will be charged in case of excessive cleaning, furniture moved or transported outside.
Terms of cancelation:
In case of cancellation more than 30 days before the booking date, Gestion Chalets Inc. will reimburse you 50% of your payment.
For a cancellation more than one week before the booking date, 25% of your payment will be refunded.
For cancellations less than one week before your booking date no amount will be refunded.
All our chalets are strictly non-smoking.
It is absolutely forbidden to exceed the number of persons authorized in the cottage and strict monitoring of the number of occupants is carried out.
The tranquility of the premises must be respected at all times. Please note that it is important to keep calm and respect the neighborhood after 10pm. We will not hesitate to retain the entire security deposit in case of excessive noise after 10pm and / or nighttime noise.
Will be deducted from your security deposit:
$ 5 per piece of broken or missing crockery
$ 200 if we have to change the spa water in case of misuse
$ 100 if the condition of the cottage requires a household superior to the household normally required
The arrival time is usually 5 pm and the departure time is 12 pm.
Chalet Baleine Bleue
Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie, LanaudièreAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 690 $ - 890 $
- 5 nights
- 890 $ - 1090 $
- 7 nights
- 1290 $ - 1490 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 22, 2017
Other ads from this announcer
Chalet L'aigle Blanc
Chalet Le Wapiti
Ayer's Cliff, Eastern Townships - Memphrémagog
Chalet La Belette
Chalet Le Blaireau
Chalet Le Bison
For sale - waterfront
219.000 $ Chalet urbain