- 8 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1600 sf
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
Chalet Baleine Bleu
Modern & urban Chalet built in pure nature, the Chalet Baleine Bleue is located in Ste-Émélie-de-l'Énergie, at only 80 minutes from Montreal. It is facing the lake Beaudoin (no motor engines) and has a stunning view of the lake and woods due to its large windows. The total comfort in a beautiful urban design chalet with fun activities at the Lake and nearby!
Spring/Summer: SPA on site, Kayak, Paddle boat, swimming, fishing (catfish & trout), exterior fireplace, hiking or Activities at Arbraska or SPA La Source at Rawdon or Golf at St-Jean-de-Matha, etc..
Fall/Winter: SPA 6 seats on site, Simple walks on the field to enjoy the beautiful landscape that surrounds us. Snowshoes on the lake, Cross-country skiing, Downhill skiing at Val St-Côme, SPA La Source or Dogsledding rides in Rawdon, etc...
Finally the comfort you deserve in an urban environment on a beautiful Lake in the wilderness (non-smoking and no animals):
- Private dock to relax, kayak and paddle boat (+ safety vests);
- SPA 6 seats 4 seasons under the terrace. Outdoor fireplace with seats (wood not supplied);
- Terrace 3 seasons with gas BBQ functional 12 months;
- Living room with gas fireplace (November to March), HDTV, WiFi, Blu-Ray player and FM sound system with Bluetooth connection for your IPad / IPhone;
- Dining room for 8 persons;
- Fully equipped kitchen with its island including dishwasher, microwave, dishes, cutlery, pots, toaster, fondue dishes, Keurig coffee machine, good drinking water from the well, etc ...;
- 1 bathroom with washer / dryer;
- At the garden level : 1 bathroom with glass shower (towels are not provided), 2 spacious bedrooms with queen beds; bedding provided (bed sheets and duvets), 1 entertainment room with hockey table, 1 sofa bed and a bar;
- Master suite on the 2nd floor: large bedroom with queen size bed, full bathroom with tub and glass shower and private balcony with hammock;
- All cleaning products are supplied. Central vacuum;
- Optional service: Housekeeping at the end of the stay ($).
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Beaudoin (20 pieds)
- Golf course: St-Jean-de-Matha (14 km)
- Ski Hill: Val St-Come (25 km)
Spring/Summer/Fall : SPA 6 seats, Swimming in the lake, kayak & canoe, Fishing (grey trout), Walks in nature, etc...
Winter season : SPA on site, Alpine & Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Walks in nature, etc...
Activities at short distance from the chalet (within 5 to 20 min.) :
- Tourism Ste-Emelie www.ste-emelie-de-lenergie.qc.ca/tourisme/?id=45#contn
- Regional Park of Ouareau www.parcsregionaux.org where you can do snowshoes, cross-country skiing, biking or hiking
- Outdoor Center HAVRE FAMILIAL at Ste-Beatrix www.havrefamilial.com/activites/activites-4-saisons
- Sled dog rides at Rawdon www.kinadapt.com
- Ski Val Saint-Côme www.valsaintcome.com
- Snowmobile adventures in Entrelacs www.arcticaventure.com
- Super Slides of St-Jean-De-Matha ww.glissadesurtubes.com
- La Source Nordic Bath at Rawdon www.lasourcespa.com
- Paintball adventures at St-Alphonse www.bigfoot-paintball.com/accueil.php
- Tree rides Arbraska at Rawdon www.arbraska.com
- Horseback riding at Chertsey www.ranch4saisons.com
- Kayak EKMF www.kayakekmf.ca
- Golf club St-Jean-de-Matha www.golfmatha.com
- Golf Club Rawdon www.golfrawdon.com
- Golf club l'Estérel www.golfesterel.com
- VTT trails www.fqcq.qc.ca/en/clubs/lanaudiere
- With few good restaurants at Ste-Émélie and Rawdon www.restoenligne.com/restaurants/list/city/sainte-emelie-de-lenergie
Number of people Weekend 2 days
Week of 5 days (Sunday to Friday)
Week of 7 days (Low Season) Week of 7 days (High Season = from June 12 to Sept. 18) School Break & QC Construction Vacation Week of Christmas or New Year 6 pers. $ 690 $ 890 $ 1290 $ 1590 $ 1690 $ 1890 8 pers. or less $ 790 $ 990 $ 1390 $ 1790 $ 1890 $ 2190 10 pers. $ 890 $ 1090 $ 1490 $ 1990 $ 2290 $ 2390
Minimum rental of 3 nights during week and 7 nights during Summer High season. You must be 21 and over to rent and sign the agreement. taxes and cleaning are include.
Strict monitoring of the number of occupants is applied and the tranquility of the place must be respected at all times;
50% deposit (by Interac e-Transfer) is required to secure your reservation (non-refundable deposit). The final payment and the $200 security deposit is payable by Interac 5 days before arrival date. Your security deposit will be fully refunded at departure time if no damage is found and the chalet is delivered in the same condition as upon arrival;
Check in time is 5pm and the checkout time is 12pm.
Chalet Baleine Bleu
Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie, LanaudièreAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 690 $ - 890 $
- 5 nights
- 890 $ - 1090 $
- 7 nights
- 1290 $ - 1490 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 20, 2017
Other ads from this announcer
Chalet L'aigle Blanc
Chalet Le Wapiti
Ayer's Cliff, Eastern Townships - Memphrémagog
Chalet La Belette
Chalet Le Blaireau
Chalet Le Bison
For sale - waterfront
219.000 $ Chalet urbain