- 8 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1200 sf
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 52000 sf
Chalet L'aigle Blanc
The White Eagle Chalet is located at Ste-Émélie-de-l'Énergie, at only 80 minutes from Montreal. It is facing the lake Beaudoin (no motor engines) and has a view of the lake and woods due to its many windows and large balcony. The total comfort in a beautiful urban design chalet with fun activities at the Lake and nearby!
Spring/Summer: SPA on site, Kayak, Paddle boat, swimming, fishing (trout & bass), exterior fireplace, hiking or Activities at Arbraska or SPA La Source at Rawdon or Golf at St-Jean-de-Matha, etc..
Fall/Winter: SPA 6 seats on site, Simple walks on the field to enjoy the beautiful landscape that surrounds us. Snowshoes on the lake, Cross-country skiing, Downhill skiing at Val St-Côme, SPA La Source or Dogsledding rides in Rawdon, etc...
Finally the comfort you deserve in a chalet on a beautiful Lake in the wilderness (non-smoking and no animals):
-Private dock to relax, kayak and paddle boat (+ safety vests);
-SPA 6 seats 4 seasons with terrace, Gas BBQ functional 12 mths,
-Outdoor fireplace + wood log supplied, 2 Terrace with picnic table and lounger chairs.
At RC level :
-Dining room (8 seats) with balcony facing the lake and Fully equipped kitchen with its island including dishwasher, microwave, dishes, cutlery, pots, toaster, fondue set, Keurig coffee machine (bring your coffee pods), drinking water from our well, high chair for baby, etc..
-1 bathroom with bath/rain shower (towels are not included);
-2 closed bedrooms with Queen size bed & wardrobe.
At garden level :
-Living room with 1 sofa-bed, Electric fireplace (to come), TV with Playstation player for DVD, SoundBar;
-1 spacious closed bedroom with Queen size bed;
Bedding (bed sheets and duvets) & all cleaning products are supplied.
Vacuum cleaner & washer/dryer on site;
Optional service: Housekeeping at the end of your stay ($).
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Beaudoin
- Golf course: Golf St-Jean-de-Matha (5km)
- Ski Hill: Val St-Côme (25km)
Spring/Summer/Fall : SPA 6 seats, Swimming in the lake, kayak & canoe, Fishing (grey trout), Walks in nature, etc...
Winter season : SPA on site, Alpine & Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Walks in nature, etc...
Activities at short distance from the chalet (within 5 to 20 min.) :
- Tourism Ste-Emelie www.ste-emelie-de-lenergie.qc.ca/tourisme/?id=45#contn
- Regional Park of Ouareau www.parcsregionaux.org where you can do snowshoes, cross-country skiing, biking or hiking
- Outdoor Center HAVRE FAMILIAL at Ste-Beatrix www.havrefamilial.com/activites/activites-4-saisons
- Sled dog rides at Rawdon www.kinadapt.com
- Ski Val Saint-Côme www.valsaintcome.com
- Snowmobile adventures in Entrelacs www.arcticaventure.com
- Super Slides of St-Jean-De-Matha ww.glissadesurtubes.com
- La Source Nordic Bath at Rawdon www.lasourcespa.com
- Paintball adventures at St-Alphonse www.bigfoot-paintball.com/accueil.php
- Tree rides Arbraska at Rawdon www.arbraska.com
- Horseback riding at Chertsey www.ranch4saisons.com
- Kayak EKMF www.kayakekmf.ca
- Golf club St-Jean-de-Matha www.golfmatha.com
- Golf Club Rawdon www.golfrawdon.com
- Golf club l'Estérel www.golfesterel.com
- VTT trails www.fqcq.qc.ca/en/clubs/lanaudiere
- With few good restaurants at Ste-Émélie and Rawdon www.restoenligne.com/restaurants/list/city/sainte-emelie-de-lenergie
Rates are available only upon request.
Chalet L'aigle Blanc
Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie, LanaudièreAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 23, 2018
Other ads from this announcer
Chalet Baleine Bleue
Chalet Le Wapiti
Ayer's Cliff, Eastern Townships - Memphrémagog
Chalet La Belette
Chalet Le Blaireau
Chalet Le Bison
For sale - waterfront
219.000 $ Chalet urbain